What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For New Mods

Horton

Cat
Administrator
Recent events have shown me that we're in dire need of new blood in the moderation team.

If anyone wants to be a mod, please send me a PM. Also, if you're on an alias, I'd like to know your SB identity, just so I can do a background check.

Note: Not all applications will be accepted, I'm looking for 1 or 2 new mods here, no more.

What I can offer this community:
2 months of high quality moderation that would make SB look at us in jealousy.
Inevitable abuse of mod powers.
Transition to Theocracy
Foundation of the religion "Glory of Dom's dong".
Enforcement of said religion as State religion.

But in seriousness I have no time or competence for modship.

If you aren't sure, infract @Arius. You don't know what for, but he'll know.
Why me??

Jakarta, keep in mind that with Rufus, you have a 50% chance of giving an appropriate infraction. That % falls to zero as far as I am concerned and there is the unavoidable risk of you being burned in the fires of eternal damnation.... Or having *several* law books thrown at you or being held in room #32. *Hands*

Why me??

Jakarta, keep in mind that with Rufus, you have a 50% chance of giving an appropriate infraction. That % falls to zero as far as I am concerned and there is the unavoidable risk of you being burned in the fires of eternal damnation.... Or having *several* law books thrown at you or being held in room #32. *Hands*
Always use one's dictatorial powers to invade Belgium first. That's how you get into History books.

Why me??

Always use one's dictatorial powers to invade Belgium first. That's how you get into History books.
Both of them seem like good candidates.

For banning.

Since they're derailing this thread and all.

THEN I WILL BAN YOU, MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm still getting used to the new responsibilities everyone, so please, don't do anything stupid in the meantime or I'll infract you :mad:

But seriously. I don't know what to think, I just hope I don't let Horton down. That's all.
I wouldn't of signed off on your appointment if I didn't think you'd be a great mod Jakarta, I have the utmost faith in your abilities to serve our community.

Edit: P.S. as you must know, I am very stupid, but if you infract me for my stupidity I will ban you with extreme prejudice.

Don't Be A Bad Kitty!!!! *Squirts With Spray Bottle*
I wouldn't of signed off on your appointment if I didn't think you'd be a great mod Jakarta, I have the utmost faith in your abilities to serve our community.

Edit: P.S. as you must know, I am very stupid, but if you infract me for my stupidity I will ban you with extreme prejudice.
don't do anything!!!!

Back
Top Bottom