What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Talk about our Problem

This happens when I was a kid but it was very scary, sometimes when I went to sleep there is a buzzing feeling in my head which feel like a sound but it is not a sound it is like a sound in your head. If it is a sound it will sound like old TV when there is nothing to show and screen is just black and white dot. There are not anything life threatening about it, it just very irritating because i cannot think straight when it happen but it end after a while.

There something in my family garden that is eating all the vegetables, my father thinks is some kind of rodent because it tears leaves clean off rather than creating holes in it like worms and snails but is there any kind of rodent that can survive by eating cucumber and some leave?

There something in my family garden that is eating all the vegetables, my father thinks is some kind of rodent because it tears leaves clean off rather than creating holes in it like worms and snails but is there any kind of rodent that can survive by eating cucumber and some leave?

Well, you don't know if that's the only thing it's been eating. It might have other food sources besides your veggies.

Currently working on a science fantasy mecha original fiction, but I can't talk with ZeroXSEED because he's busy.

Right now, I'm stuck on certain parts, with no help from others.

Currently working on a science fantasy mecha original fiction, but I can't talk with ZeroXSEED because he's busy.

Right now, I'm stuck on certain parts, with no help from others.

When in doubt, just add more explosions. That or T&A if you're going for the low hanging fruit.

Nothing useful. EDIT: History.

EDIT2: I am trying to train myself up for game development, but since I have no prior experience with such a thing - don't know how to use relevant tools and likes, can't draw for shit, etc - I can only make documents and perhaps learn some basic understanding of how to use, say, Unity. The problem is, again, time. 30 and no job (part-time doesn't count) mean you are good as dead.

Write. Write a lot.
Give extra classes.
Maybe local museum needs someone?
Or reconstruction team?

Nope. That's not helping at all.

PM me in a free time. I can help with your project.

My Art isn't doing well. Sat down for another session and I can't stand the early sketches I'm doing. Every single time I attempt to draw freehand based off the style I've developed, I'm immediately repulsed by the attempt. I think since I did three pretty decent pieces I'm even more self critical regarding art than ever. I fumble for a few hours before finally relying on something to get a basic trace done around in order to get a better idea of how to tweak it. And even then it can be hit and miss. Hence doing a sketch takes hours to days to get something decent on my eye. And to be frank it's draining. I wish I was better at drawing more consistently, and no, I'm not using the shape technique because one, I lack the patience and two, it only triggers that self critical outlook even more.

*Scratch head*

Made some progress on my story, but I need someone to check it. Though, there are some blanks.

You write about what?

My Art isn't doing well. Sat down for another session and I can't stand the early sketches I'm doing. Every single time I attempt to draw freehand based off the style I've developed, I'm immediately repulsed by the attempt. I think since I did three pretty decent pieces I'm even more self critical regarding art than ever. I fumble for a few hours before finally relying on something to get a basic trace done around in order to get a better idea of how to tweak it. And even then it can be hit and miss. Hence doing a sketch takes hours to days to get something decent on my eye. And to be frank it's draining. I wish I was better at drawing more consistently, and no, I'm not using the shape technique because one, I lack the patience and two, it only triggers that self critical outlook even more.

It is a common occurence. Practive makes master sadly.

Back
Top Bottom