What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

That's due to the crossfire.

Some games really don't like it. SLI has similar problems, but you can tweak that somewhat to fix some issues.
Oh yeah, I know that some games hate Crossfire and SLI, but at least I can turn off Crossfire if a game is having too many problems. I haven't really seen any texture glitches today with Overwatch and the instances I saw yesterday could be counted on one hand and they were fairly minor so it's just something to tolerate for a performance boost.

Quit my job after two years. Finally had enough of other people slacking while leaving me to actually do the bloody job.

I'll start looking for another one, but I've got time and money to work towards my real job; so it's all good.

Guys, I will make an extreme claim here.

We, and by we I mean Indonesians, we beat the west HARD in terms of buffets.

Evidence?

All of that for 34 dollars, I don't think even the buffets in NYC can beat this.

Today's fulfilling video of the day.

BTW, I've eaten that fried rice in person, just as good as is shown in the video.

Very very good. Not quite Vegas tier but I believe in you.

Our main advantage that I noticed compared to the buffets in Vegas or any other major American city is cost. You get all of that for 34 bucks in LA? fat chance. 34 bucks in Vegas? not in my life.

We get more bang for the buck, and I've got a feeling that, if there is strong demand for a TRULY Vegas style buffet in Indo, or at least in Jakarta, holy crap. We might beat some of Vegas' best and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Guys, I will make an extreme claim here.

We, and by we I mean Indonesians, we beat the west HARD in terms of buffets.

Evidence?

All of that for 34 dollars, I don't think even the buffets in NYC can beat this.

What the fuck?

Okay, I'll admit to being jealous.

I am looking for some good reminder application for PC.

Something similar to those in phone. I don't use those because it has tendency to start ringing/beeping/whatever when I am driving (and thus can't check the phone).

I need something that runs in PC in the background, with no window I need to keep open, and only pops up with the said reminder in given date & time (or soon after when I turn on PC).

I am looking for some good reminder application for PC.

Something similar to those in phone. I don't use those because it has tendency to start ringing/beeping/whatever when I am driving (and thus can't check the phone).

I need something that runs in PC in the background, with no window I need to keep open, and only pops up with the said reminder in given date & time (or soon after when I turn on PC).

Windows has a calendar app.

This weird poison sumac/ivy type rash thing rapidly appeared on the back of my forearm and then disappeared as rapidly as it had appeared. That is when I noticed I had the same shit all over my upper back. WTF? If I recall correctly I didn't lay down in any batches of poison plants recently, and even if I did that doesn't explain the ghost rash/burn/thing.

I wish I wasn't so self conscious about my commenting habits.

Or my posting habits.

Probably for the best, apparnly some people think I'm all sweet and chumy, and while I'm certainly a ncie person, my mouth wouldn't lead you to believe that.

This is a bad idea, I'm pulling an all nighter and I have college from 1:00 to 8:20. I don't want to go to sleep now because I'll definitely sleep in and miss one of my mandatory classes.

This is a bad idea, I'm pulling an all nighter and I have college from 1:00 to 8:20. I don't want to go to sleep now because I'll definitely sleep in and miss one of my mandatory classes.
Hope you're ok

It's Sparkling Horton.

Beyond that well, I try to get a job as a judge assistant or attorney one and today I had an exam for it. Good Lord a guy who was writing a case study is really trying to become a screenwriter or something? The case had more plot and turns than you're average episode of Latino American drama.

Back
Top Bottom