What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

@Mark Poe. Do you pledge alliegance to The United States of America?
I thought you already knew...

That he'd already pledged allegiance to oriental despotism from discount Mordor.

Hey guys, I'm writing a fic and I need someone with knowledge of RWBY to help me out. Do you know anyone on FIC?

There is a RWBY thread onsite. Maybe go there for help?

Alright, thanks Keres.

Well its official me and my husband got everything checked out and we can adopt I am so freaking happy.

Not that my step kids aren't mine but well quite a few of them are getting quite old. and uh well i'd rather not face empty nest syndrome in my fucking 20s

there are other reason I am adopting but I don't have the paitence to explain stuff that has backstory upon backstory.

I to used today as an excuse to drink I mean besides destroying what braincells I have left so I can no longer understand anything that makes me feel such horrible traumatic depression.

Well its official me and my husband got everything checked out and we can adopt I am so freaking happy.

Not that my step kids aren't mine but well quite a few of them are getting quite old. and uh well i'd rather not face empty nest syndrome in my fucking 20s

there are other reason I am adopting but I don't have the paitence to explain stuff that has backstory upon backstory.

Congratulations to you and your husband, @CrimsonVizier.

Happy St Patrick's Day. Being the good Irishman that I am.... I'm Drunk. But I'm also goong to bed, so no drunk answers for you.
Total amount of alcohol I've had in my life is a small puddle of wine in the bottom of a mug.

That still hit me like ground glass.

Merry Equinox everyone! There's a Super Worm Vernal Equinox Moon tonight. I probably won't be able to see it due to it being rainy and cloudy where I am today and tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom