What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

I think you can probably make booze from any fruit. As long as there are sugars to ferment, there can be booze.

You can also make it from distilled butterflies.

Which tastes like ass.

Dugong.

Dugong this is a deep betrayal, as a fellow Malaysian.

Not liking durian smh...
:p

I mean... I'm Indonesian, and Durian is a big 'eh' food for me.

It's good sometimes, and I don't get why people despise the smell (my parents tend to eat durian while watching TV in their bedroom, it doesn't smell anything), but It's too... well, heavy for me. Too much stuff to process.

I don't like durian much either.

Everyone in my family is a fan however.

That said, I don't have hate against the smell either.

I don't like durian much either.

Everyone in my family is a fan however.

That said, I don't have hate against the smell either.

I don't hate the smell of durian, I just can't stand it. Any food that contains durian I'm ok with (with the exception of raw tempoyak, aka fermented durian for those not in the know).

I'm sure absolutely no one needs or even wants to know this, but bull's penis, when properly cooked, is delicious. Texture is rather chewy, so perhaps it's not for everyone.

Dogs sure do seem to like 'em dried.

Dogs also seem to think rotten carcasses and deer poop are tasty morsels as well, though.

Also, this seemed appropriate, for some reason.

asshole.gif

I don't hate the smell of durian, I just can't stand it. Any food that contains durian I'm ok with (with the exception of raw tempoyak, aka fermented durian for those not in the know).
SIlly thought: Armor from durian. Either your enemies in combat run away because they can't stand your smell, or you'll have enemies flocking to you, lured by their favorite durian smell.

Back
Top Bottom