What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Two can play at that game you sunnava kangaroo loving bushman.

9be.png

(Also minor point, Pol Pot was supported by the Americans, and the vietnamese communists overthrew him)

Driving is so second nature to me that I can meditate while I drive.

Unless your country has retarded traffic & retarded traffic laws, then the only thing you need is practice.
I don't meditate while driving but I am very zen. "Oh look they nearly killed me eh, they didn't I am calm and driving safely despite these lunatics, I will get there when I get there."

Okay @Rufus Shinra , I give up. America is officially the worst country in the western world, and that there can be no value of any cultural/ economic/ military products the Americans can and will ever produce.
031-_D8O8883-940x627.jpg

'Le Car' physically hurts me, and anyone with a lick of knowledge of French is going to cringe hard when he sees that symbol on that vehicle.

Just... ughhh...

Bought a pair of boots on special from some website and now my inbox is full of them trying to get me to join some high fashion counter culture cult.

No "Salem" I don't want to add you on Instagram or get life advice from you. The boots are fun but I don't shape my identity around my purchases.

Here I am, sitting outside on the verandah of my home. Turns out Mum and sisters went out durian shopping. Hope they finish it fast...

Much better to see than to smell in this case.

Amen, Storm. Amen.

I know it is smelly, but I don't really know how smelly it is

Imagine the smell of halfway rotten onions mixed with the smell of wet socks and the smell of cheese. Make it extremely pungent.

It sucks being the only guy who doesn't eat durian (in fruit form, I don't mind the taste once it's processed) on a family of durian-hounds.

Imagine the smell of halfway rotten onions mixed with the smell of wet socks and the smell of cheese. Make it extremely pungent.

It sucks being the only guy who doesn't eat durian (in fruit form, I don't mind the taste once it's processed) on a family of durian-hounds.
If I ran into one I would simply assume it smells bad because I am not used to it, and not that it smells bad in default, fruit doesn't grow here

In magical fairy land in middle of Europe where beer is cheaper than water

So how come fruit doesn't grow there, my friend? I heard there's Apples, Pears, Peaches, lots of berries and nuts growing in Europe. For a moment there I thought you lived someplace like Death Valley or above the Arctic Circle.

Unless you mean something like how fruits like durian doesn't grow there.

So how come fruit doesn't grow there, my friend? I heard there's Apples, Pears, Peaches, lots of berries and nuts growing in Europe. For a moment there I thought you lived someplace like Death Valley or above the Arctic Circle.
It's a fruit of the tropical tree, it wouldn't handle the winters there. It's occasionally imported, but usually dried and vacuum packed, so you won't notice any smell if you find it in the local shops. Fresh one is hard to come by.

It's a fruit of the tropical tree, it wouldn't handle the winters there. It's occasionally imported, but usually dried and vacuum packed, so you won't notice any smell if you find it in the local shops. Fresh one is hard to come by.

Well, you could grow one in a greenhouse, if you don't mind the smell once it's ripe.

Back
Top Bottom