What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

I'm not sure background image is a good idea...

Or maybe let people choose what background image to use like themes? (does this site have alternate theme?)
press the button next to the theme.

They cost money. :/

Why not just read and make your own opinions, instead of using YouTube for politics?

I'm not, you know I don't do that. I'm not using YT for politics too much these days. Most of my opinions is based off of party platforms, actions within governments, and sometimes, papers and books.

I'm using YT for entertainment, and 'conservative' YTers disgust me to the core. Oh, and Innuendo studios is a great resource in dealing with internet debates (well, bigots and assholes on the internet anyway).

I'm not, you know I don't do that. I'm not using YT for politics too much these days. Most of my opinions is based off of party platforms, actions within governments, and sometimes, papers and books.

I'm using YT for entertainment, and 'conservative' YTers disgust me to the core. Oh, and Innuendo studios is a great resource in dealing with internet debates (well, bigots and assholes on the internet anyway).

The Conservative on YT are more fucking dumb then disgusting, like claiming climate change is a hoax or that SJWs are taking over America.

I mean there are people like that The Golden One, who are actually racist though

I brought a new laptop. To be used by family. Now I need to actually install the operation system and remove all the bloatware, which I don't feel like doing, so laptop goes to the shelf for now. Perhaps at the weekend.

Driving is scary.

I think i'm going to stick to public transport rather than have 2-3 near accidents per practice.

You'll get better wit......

Wait, you're from Austrailia right? Never mind, you made the right decision.

Driving is scary.

I think i'm going to stick to public transport rather than have 2-3 near accidents per practice.

What?

Listen, just stay focused on the road, look for any stop signs, and frequently look left and right if you're not sure.

Driving is initially very challenging (I should know this more than anyone here), but the rewards is very worth it. Very, very worth it.

Back
Top Bottom