What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FIC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

CrimsonVizier

Raging Progressive Anarcha-Queer Eco-Kween.
Well its official me and my husband got everything checked out and we can adopt I am so freaking happy.

Not that my step kids aren't mine but well quite a few of them are getting quite old. and uh well i'd rather not face empty nest syndrome in my fucking 20s

there are other reason I am adopting but I don't have the paitence to explain stuff that has backstory upon backstory.

CrimsonVizier

Raging Progressive Anarcha-Queer Eco-Kween.
I to used today as an excuse to drink I mean besides destroying what braincells I have left so I can no longer understand anything that makes me feel such horrible traumatic depression.

t-dugong

Beach bum, Esq.
Well its official me and my husband got everything checked out and we can adopt I am so freaking happy.

Not that my step kids aren't mine but well quite a few of them are getting quite old. and uh well i'd rather not face empty nest syndrome in my fucking 20s

there are other reason I am adopting but I don't have the paitence to explain stuff that has backstory upon backstory.
Congratulations to you and your husband, @CrimsonVizier.

V4Guss

Author
Merry Equinox everyone! There's a Super Worm Vernal Equinox Moon tonight. I probably won't be able to see it due to it being rainy and cloudy where I am today and tonight.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)