What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Dude you're reading ayn rand in high school so f** jealous. I read The Scarlet Letter now that is a miserable and boring read. The Great Gatsby and To Kill a Mockingbird fun but the Scarlet Letter suck.

PM me if you wants the good stuff for Rand.

Colleague of mine just brought in a gallon of apple cider vinegar. Says he's going to take a shot whenever a feels hungry at work as a way to suppress his appetite. Some kind of self inflicted pavolovian conditioning to avoid eating at work. I thought it was brilliant. This morning we both had a shot of it to celebrate life. It was awful but fun.

Dude you're reading ayn rand in high school so f** jealous. I read The Scarlet Letter now that is a miserable and boring read. The Great Gatsby and To Kill a Mockingbird fun but the Scarlet Letter suck.

PM me if you wants the good stuff for Rand.
Rand is at least entertainingly terrible.

The Scarlett Letter bored me to tears

Me and my husband are probably maybe when we get the time going to adopt.

I wonder if we will do that gay stereotype when adopting.

have to go to court on the eleventh of next month. behaved very shamefully at a public location, tho was only trying to keep a friend, or get somebody listen to my side of the story. who care? if we see this friend again, maybe try to ask her how she feel about it one more time, tho respect that she probs gonna tell me to fuck off. it's really sad. don't understand how shit like this happens, except that it must've been my fault.

learned how to badly roll cigarettes. she smoked two that were so badly put together, flaming ashes came off and burn me, the first one was pretty good tho. ahahaha. rolling cigarettes is difficult omg, like the most difficult task she's had to do aside from recovering from how fucked up she is. ahaha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom