What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FIC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets Talk About Our Lives

Horton

Cat
Administrator
I'm not sure background image is a good idea...

Or maybe let people choose what background image to use like themes? (does this site have alternate theme?)
press the button next to the theme.

They cost money. :/

Jakarta

Cutest Mod
Why not just read and make your own opinions, instead of using YouTube for politics?
I'm not, you know I don't do that. I'm not using YT for politics too much these days. Most of my opinions is based off of party platforms, actions within governments, and sometimes, papers and books.

I'm using YT for entertainment, and 'conservative' YTers disgust me to the core. Oh, and Innuendo studios is a great resource in dealing with internet debates (well, bigots and assholes on the internet anyway).

Horton

Cat
Administrator
I'm not, you know I don't do that. I'm not using YT for politics too much these days. Most of my opinions is based off of party platforms, actions within governments, and sometimes, papers and books.

I'm using YT for entertainment, and 'conservative' YTers disgust me to the core. Oh, and Innuendo studios is a great resource in dealing with internet debates (well, bigots and assholes on the internet anyway).
The Conservative on YT are more fucking dumb then disgusting, like claiming climate change is a hoax or that SJWs are taking over America.

I mean there are people like that The Golden One, who are actually racist though

t-dugong

Beach bum, Esq.
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Ingredient-wise, not a problem. If you want to go by shape, well, if vegetarians agree with the Weeping Angel argument (that which holds the shape of an Angel themselves become an Angel), then no, vegetarians can't eat animal crackers.

Jakarta

Cutest Mod
Driving is scary.

I think i'm going to stick to public transport rather than have 2-3 near accidents per practice.
What?

Listen, just stay focused on the road, look for any stop signs, and frequently look left and right if you're not sure.

Driving is initially very challenging (I should know this more than anyone here), but the rewards is very worth it. Very, very worth it.

Sarcobite

THE DONALD TRUMP PROTECTS!!!!!
Author
Watched the state of the union adress last night. Freaking nancy pelosi sitting there being smug.

Sarcobite

THE DONALD TRUMP PROTECTS!!!!!
Author