What's new

Lets Talk About Our Lives

CrimsonVizier

I finally am fully healed from my cosmetic surgery which means YAY no more drinking my meals. and I can finally sleep laying down normally.

My Husbands mothers side has offically given up bullying me and decided to just fuck off out of my life except for family reunions because I guess even bad blood won't stop them from coming to reunions.

and boo my delivery for my cool Prosthetic legs was pushed back because weather. aw well I still have the ones I got.

V4Guss

Got my second GPU in and installed Thursday. I'm very much noticing the performance boost and I haven't even done any tweaking of the cards yet.

Also I just got Overwatch due to paying early for October's Humble Bundle. I genuinely did not realize how awesome this game is. I had considered buying it before, but was kind of wary of Blizzard and have previously found a lot of online PVP to be rather toxic (Dead by Daylight was probably the worst community I've tried to play in recently). So far I'm finding little in the way of problems with Overwatch. The worst thing I've had is some texture glitches sporadically.

V4Guss

That's due to the crossfire.

Some games really don't like it. SLI has similar problems, but you can tweak that somewhat to fix some issues.
Oh yeah, I know that some games hate Crossfire and SLI, but at least I can turn off Crossfire if a game is having too many problems. I haven't really seen any texture glitches today with Overwatch and the instances I saw yesterday could be counted on one hand and they were fairly minor so it's just something to tolerate for a performance boost.

Jakarta

Today's fulfilling video of the day.

BTW, I've eaten that fried rice in person, just as good as is shown in the video.

Very very good. Not quite Vegas tier but I believe in you.
Our main advantage that I noticed compared to the buffets in Vegas or any other major American city is cost. You get all of that for 34 bucks in LA? fat chance. 34 bucks in Vegas? not in my life.

We get more bang for the buck, and I've got a feeling that, if there is strong demand for a TRULY Vegas style buffet in Indo, or at least in Jakarta, holy crap. We might beat some of Vegas' best and it won't cost you an arm and a leg.

I am looking for some good reminder application for PC.

Something similar to those in phone. I don't use those because it has tendency to start ringing/beeping/whatever when I am driving (and thus can't check the phone).

I need something that runs in PC in the background, with no window I need to keep open, and only pops up with the said reminder in given date & time (or soon after when I turn on PC).

Vyor

I am looking for some good reminder application for PC.

Something similar to those in phone. I don't use those because it has tendency to start ringing/beeping/whatever when I am driving (and thus can't check the phone).

I need something that runs in PC in the background, with no window I need to keep open, and only pops up with the said reminder in given date & time (or soon after when I turn on PC).
Windows has a calendar app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)