What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Play The XCOM Files

I'm in the beginning of 1998, and I gotta say this mod is very enjoyable, showing the humble beginnings of X-COM and its MiB/WiB killing cryptids and cultists by the dozen. Tech-wise, I'm starting to get helicopters, Humvees and the initial black ops weapons, which fit very well with my current playstyle of insane gunslingers wielding Magnum revolvers and Desert Eagle semi-autos akimbo. Interestingly, the amount of human opponents make wounds much more likely, whereas ayyyyy guns tend to be instakill in the original game.
I'm at the beginning of 1998 too! I'm in january, promo II. get contact UAC for 8 guy transport

Double post.

I knew it. I fucking KNEW it!

When a game themed like that sends you to Antarctica, you KNOW things are going to go to hell. The dogs and the survivors are all The Thing? Fuck you, because I came with DYNAMITE and GRENADES!

Double post.

I knew it. I fucking KNEW it!

When a game themed like that sends you to Antarctica, you KNOW things are going to go to hell. The dogs and the survivors are all The Thing? Fuck you, because I came with DYNAMITE and GRENADES!
AGRICULTURAL F L A M E R

Back
Top Bottom