What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Henshin: Let's make a Kamen Rider Setting

HeavyArmor

Trust me, I'm a Tech-Priest
Author
I've always wanted to do this, so let us begin:

Standard "let's make" rules apply:
  1. Anyone can post, and post as many details as they want. But please wait until another poster had post before you post again.
  2. You can't contradict settings in the previous posts, but you may expand on what the others had posted.
  3. If you feel that something is not a good idea to include, you can ask the poster who posted it to remove it or edit it.
  4. It will be up to the poster's decision to edit/remove settings they had posted. But it is encouraged to either edit it to fix whatever problem it had or write an explanation to justify its inclusion.

Now that we had the rules, it's time for the outline:

By 2021, scientist had discover around 0.1% of the total human population had the potential to transform/mutate/harness extra-natural abilities/capabilities. It's just that the vast majority are unaware of what they could do, and their latent potentials had yet to awaken.

To make matters worse, urban legends turns out not so much legend after all, and numerous signs of extraterrestrial threats are currently encrouching on earth...

In order to control/harness these untapped "talents" and to safeguard normal human beings and normal social order, multiple government, megacorp, research institude had begin parallel development on KAMEN RIDER technology.

Back
Top Bottom