What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Trudeau caught Cosplaying as Mr. Popo

Honestly, the only thing this whole event is relevant for is to highlight just how much dress up this motherfucker does.

Like, I am not even joking,guy's donned a 100+ 'costumes' as a prime minister alone.

Honestly, the only thing this whole event is relevant for is to highlight just how much dress up this motherfucker does.

Like, I am not even joking,guy's donned a 100+ 'costumes' as a prime minister alone.

OMG HE'S THE MAN OF A THOUSAND FACES OMG

• Love
Reactions: EiC
Yeah but given your ideology and platform your history is probably a feature to your base.

This is my ideology and platform, as concisely as I can put it:
  • I'm a rehabilitationist and against mass incarceration and capital punishment.
  • I'm against the war on drugs, which has been very costly and benefited no one. I think if someone wants to use a narcotic substance, that's their own business, not the government's.
  • I'm in favor of taxing the rich and corporations to pay for more social programs, and ending tax loopholes, tax shelters, and the tech monopolies.
  • I'm in favor of more unionism and more labor advocacy.
  • I'm against most of the special interests in DC that seem to answer primarily to wealthy donors.
  • I'm against the corporate lobby and the kleptocracy the US has become.
  • I'm against overly-long copyright term lengths that favor large, established franchises and businesses over individual creators.
  • I'm against consumerism, sweatshops, and the throw-away society that creates mounds of useless waste.
  • I'm against the Escherian madness of bureaucracy; my philosophy is that most people want to be free revelers, like the attendees of Burning Man, but are cowed into obeying bureaucracies because of unresolved Freudian issues in their head.
  • I'm staunchly anti-war, anti-imperialist, and pacifist. I see most humans as being almost creepily violent and prone to aggression, to the point where I question if I'm even the same species.
  • I would prefer that spending on war be used on beneficial public works instead.
  • Ultimately, I would like to see an UBI, or the abolition of wages and full embrace of a post-scarcity society.
In light of that, who do you think my "base" is?

This is my ideology and platform, as concisely as I can put it:
  • I'm a rehabilitationist and against mass incarceration and capital punishment.
  • I'm against the war on drugs, which has been very costly and benefited no one. I think if someone wants to use a narcotic substance, that's their own business, not the government's.
  • I'm in favor of taxing the rich and corporations to pay for more social programs, and ending tax loopholes, tax shelters, and the tech monopolies.
  • I'm in favor of more unionism and more labor advocacy.
  • I'm against most of the special interests in DC that seem to answer primarily to wealthy donors.
  • I'm against the corporate lobby and the kleptocracy the US has become.
  • I'm against overly-long copyright term lengths that favor large, established franchises and businesses over individual creators.
  • I'm against consumerism, sweatshops, and the throw-away society that creates mounds of useless waste.
  • I'm against the Escherian madness of bureaucracy; my philosophy is that most people want to be free revelers, like the attendees of Burning Man, but are cowed into obeying bureaucracies because of unresolved Freudian issues in their head.
  • I'm staunchly anti-war, anti-imperialist, and pacifist. I see most humans as being almost creepily violent and prone to aggression, to the point where I question if I'm even the same species.
  • I would prefer that spending on war be used on beneficial public works instead.
  • Ultimately, I would like to see an UBI, or the abolition of wages and full embrace of a post-scarcity society.
In light of that, who do you think my "base" is?

Other crackpots, probably those who sub to the subreddits r/lostgeneration , r/latestagecapitalism , and r/aboringdystopia

Other crackpots, probably those who sub to the subreddits r/lostgeneration , r/latestagecapitalism , and r/aboringdystopia

Right. Exactly. Fellow commie moonbats, like on Chapo Trap House.

Now, how do you think my base would react if they knew I supported GamerGate, or was Anti-Anita-Sarkeesian, or posted shit like "Basically, I like swashbuckling shit like John Ringo and Larry Correia, I think fiction is a sacred ground for transgression, and I don't mind if an author puts profane, misogynistic, whateverphobic, or otherwise obscene stuff in their work, because in literature, art comes before propriety."

Because that was, and still is, my stance on storytelling.

How would they react?

Reactions: EiC
This isn't 20 questions and this thread isn't about your political ambitions.

Political ambitions? You must be confused. I am not a millionaire. Justin Trudeau has a net worth of $13 million. All these politicians are fucking rich. Who gives a flying fuck about some rich playboy who parties in blackface? Every single one of these motherfuckers has done cocaine and fucked strippers, and yet we're somehow obligated to think of them as celibate, saintly virgins who shit rainbows. Please.

Although that might make for a neat thread. "List your political beliefs and see what parties people recommend from their home nations"

My main response is.

He could have avoided some of the backlash by avoiding saying "I cant remember how many times I did it"

Like fuck me ive stepped on bigger landmines and even I have to shame him for stepping on that lanfmine.

Back
Top Bottom