What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Poking in to say Hi.

Not many good stories to read back on SB, I feel, but I doubt their political section is really dead.

I swear, one day we will have an actual political murder or several over Whitehall.
Perhaps, they already come to death threats, so eventually they may approach the point when someone tries to follow up on it. Perhaps then mods decide that political dumpster fire is too much for the forum.

Wait, who are you again? ;V
Mostly a lurker that followed several threads featuring people like you. Very amusing, before the current state of SB where everything's got to be posted as if walking on eggshells, or at least if you're not buddy-buddy with certain folks.

Mostly a lurker that followed several threads featuring people like you. Very amusing, before the current state of SB where everything's got to be posted as if walking on eggshells, or at least if you're not buddy-buddy with certain folks.

Ahh. Well, welcome to a site which doesn't suck ass! ;D

Perhaps, they already come to death threats, so eventually they may approach the point when someone tries to follow up on it. Perhaps then mods decide that political dumpster fire is too much for the forum.
There was at least one murderer on SB anyway. A guy named Raptor something or another who thought he could turn into a Black Raptor or some shit years ago. So there may well be murderers lurking and not revealing themselves because anonymity once was the way of the internet.

So uh OP, what uh, did you like about me to remember me again? XD
Mostly the unique avatar, without any super crazy comments. That and I might have accidentally mixed you up with Fell at one point.
tenor.gif

Mostly the unique avatar, without any super crazy comments. That and I might have accidentally mixed you up with Fell at one point.
tenor.gif

Apart from this avatar, I had an orange anthro arcanine one with big tits.

There was at least one murderer on SB anyway. A guy named Raptor something or another who thought he could turn into a Black Raptor or some shit years ago. So there may well be murderers lurking and not revealing themselves because anonymity once was the way of the internet.
It was a guy calling himself either Rift120 or Rift 120 (the other name was already taken by a member).

I am happy to say that I think that all my killings were state sanctioned, so I'm probably not really a murderer at all! :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom