What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Israel's Apartheid

Well, when there's some pretty hefty polling showing this is almost 2/3rds true, given the scale of support for Jew-murdering and Israel-destroying, it's not entirely unjustifiable. Still wrong, but not detached from reality outright. Merely a gross exaggeration, like Fox News keeps getting away with, as opposed to flat-out lies like the Left tends to use. I'm really hoping for the resolution to be "Israel barges in full force and shows them wrong by forcefully unfucking their living standards, then being really hardass about terrorism and corruption while integrating Palestine into a one-state solution on their terms, no treaty needed".
Of course you bring up corruption among the Palestinians despite Bibi being AGAIN shown to be massively corrupt. Let's see if the courts actually have the guts to charge him this time since the cops have asked them to.

Weird that the fascist would once again support genocide
How the fuck is "barge in and forcefully improve the standard of living to disprove the assholes" genocide? What the fuck is going on in your head?!?

Of course you bring up corruption among the Palestinians despite Bibi being AGAIN shown to be massively corrupt
It's an entirely separate statement. Completely unrelated to any particular current events, given that it's expressly a hope for the future.

Well, the mods have confirmed that Horton told them to allow advocacy for genocide as long as it's in regards to the Palestinians, so I'll be dropping out of this thread.

I don't know what reality you're living in but Horton never said anything like that to me.
Then he should fire his outeach mod. At this point, I'm pretty much done with this site until both morphile and adornable are gone.

Then he should fire his outeach mod. At this point, I'm pretty much done with this site until both morphile and adornable are gone.
I mean it isn't just the Outreach mod, you're talking to a mod who runs interference for transphobes

Ravan I never said genocide of any sort would be tolerated and you know that. Anyone who wishes to see our PM where I actively gave Ravan advice on how to get Morphile banned is more then welcome to read it.

Well, the mods have confirmed that Horton told them to allow advocacy for genocide as long as it's in regards to the Palestinians, so I'll be dropping out of this thread.
1. I specified cultural genocide, purely a forceful overhaul of values as the point, not a population purge of any kind. Again, Imperial Japan's post-war treatment is the historic precedence for what I stated as a desirable outcome.
2. My more recent statement explicitly states a desire for the resolution to be forcefully taking over to massively improve the standard of living to prove the antisemitic madmen with way too much power in Palestine wrong.

Well then that's a lie. So is this what you do when the staff of a site don't ban somebody you don't like? Spread lies about them?
No this is what I do when you defend transphobia. Which is what you have done, in the past.

E: before Adornable can use the excuse, moving this to the other thread

No this is what I do when you defend transphobia. Which is what you have done, in the past.

E: before Adornable can use the excuse, moving this to the other thread
Thank you bae, <3 you know how much I hate derails. :(

The next off topic post gets this thread locked and you infracted!

Sincerely,

Lord Inquisitor Adornable Community Outreach Moderator

Ok, for those who don't fucking get the situation in West Bank, Israel, and Gaza, I'll try to equate it to something 'closer' to home: The Troubles. The Troubles is a conflict quite similar to the one currently happening in the West Bank, Israel, and Gaza in Britain, North Ireland, and Ireland itself (with some events happening in mainland Europe) where terrorist bombings, military occupations, assassinations, bloody fortification-grade walls, and many other things were done before the Good Friday Agreement had been signed in 1998 and the conflict started in 1968 and had it's seeds in the Irish Revolution in World War 1. Yeah, the conflict is thirty years old and there are still some trying to kick it off again (I'm looking at you Real IRA). Hell, you still can't go into certain areas of North Ireland without getting mugged or worse.

To equate the Palestinian/Israeli situation, their conflict is The Troubles but several orders of magnitude worse thanks to the Oil Sheiks and lack of cool heads, particularly on the Palestinian side. Oh, and any time that the Palestinian groups try to make a settlement or agreement, their equivalent of the Real IRA pulls a coup or kills them outright and breaks the agreement.

I'd say it's more like the Turks and Greeks or Armenians and Azeri. Much like the ottoman empire and the ussr, Britain was able to keep a lid on ethnic tensions until it fell apart.

Last edited:
...screenshots. NOW.
Hey Ravan,

Just wanted to let you know that as per Horton's orders a wider window of acceptable views are tolerated when in the context of the Isreal-Palestine issue.

The isreali government is currently carrying out public policy which we wouldn't normally tolorate posters advicating for in America for example, but do to this topic being prevalent in world policies and many people supporting all sides of the issue we allow for more questionable views.

In response to my reporting on Morphile's call for genocide.

Hey Ravan,

Just wanted to let you know that as per Horton's orders a wider window of acceptable views are tolerated when in the context of the Isreal-Palestine issue.

The isreali government is currently carrying out public policy which we wouldn't normally tolorate posters advicating for in America for example, but do to this topic being prevalent in world policies and many people supporting all sides of the issue we allow for more questionable views.

@Lord Inquisitor Adornable

Ok, for those who don't fucking get the situation in West Bank, Israel, and Gaza, I'll try to equate it to something 'closer' to home: The Troubles. The Troubles is a conflict quite similar to the one currently happening in the West Bank, Israel, and Gaza in Britain, North Ireland, and Ireland itself (with some events happening in mainland Europe) where terrorist bombings, military occupations, assassinations, bloody fortification-grade walls, and many other things were done before the Good Friday Agreement had been signed in 1998 and the conflict started in 1968 and had it's seeds in the Irish Revolution in World War 1. Yeah, the conflict is thirty years old and there are still some trying to kick it off again (I'm looking at you Real IRA). Hell, you still can't go into certain areas of North Ireland without getting mugged or worse.

And similar to the IRA, Hamas is cool as hell, true 10/10 blokes

I have something fitting.
View attachment 829
When I think of the IRA in a positive context, it usually involves the time when this was the leader
1545141566690.jpeg
As opposed to the simple criminals that took up the mantle after the Republic.

When I think of the IRA in a positive context, it usually involves the time when this was the leader
View attachment 830
As opposed to the simple criminals that took up the mantle after the Republic.
No, it's not criminals but idiots with more ideology than sense.

Hey Ravan,

Really. Genocide advocacy is never acceptable and that's what morphile advocated.

Really. Genocide advocacy is never acceptable and that's what morphile advocated.
Well, talk to the "outreach" moderator, since that was me quoting him. Makes you wonder who they want to reach out to sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom