What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indian media sprouts nonsense that Royal Malaysian Air Force wants to buy 30 HAL Tejas

HeavyArmor

Trust me, I'm a Tech-Priest
Author
Just gotten very mad and very fed up, cause for the entire morning, my Chinese friends are chasing around me to ask if RMAF are really want to buy that hunk of trash......

The source of all madness:
https://www.business-standard.com/a...r-jets-may-buy-30-of-them-119010900029_1.html

India, for fuck sake, why do you hate us so much?

Yes, we had interest in a "Light Combat Aircraft" to fill the gaps, but not the HAL Tejas!

And now I expect I'm going to be chased around online for an entire week just to explain the shit......

Lol, there's a reason every faction in the War Room did agree on one thing, which is that India was a huge joke in the procurement field. Tejas is barely on the level of a Mirage 2000, FFS.

Lol, there's a reason every faction in the War Room did agree on one thing, which is that India was a huge joke in the procurement field. Tejas is barely on the level of a Mirage 2000, FFS.

You mean other than the Indian themselves?

And FFS, the cost of 30 HAL Tejas (if we go high-end educated guess, 30 × 64 million USD), we could afford an entire over-strength squadron of fucking Rafale-Ms

You mean other than the Indian themselves?

And FFS, the cost of 30 HAL Tejas (if we go high-end educated guess, 30 × 64 million USD), we could afford an entire over-strength squadron of fucking Rafale-Ms
I know, but apparently, it pisses off some branches of the opposition because they don't get kickbacks from Dassault. We ain't Lockheed, AKA corruption central, so they whine.

Just gotten very mad and very fed up, cause for the entire morning, my Chinese friends are chasing around me to ask if RMAF are really want to buy that hunk of trash......

The source of all madness:
https://www.business-standard.com/a...r-jets-may-buy-30-of-them-119010900029_1.html

India, for fuck sake, why do you hate us so much?

Yes, we had interest in a "Light Combat Aircraft" to fill the gaps, but not the HAL Tejas!

And now I expect I'm going to be chased around online for an entire week just to explain the shit......

Asking about something politely to fill the silence is not interest, India. Your own bloody government is balking at buying your shitty stuff, why the fuck would Malaysia want to waste money on you?

Smh.

Buying Cessnas with a guy armed with an AR hanging out from the window is a better investment than Tejas.

Perhaps they want them as trainers or somesuch? Or to spray fields?

Coming up blank here.

Many great things have humble beginnings, perhaps this will be the start of the Tejas's dominance into the export market...

Last edited:

To paraphrase Athene's brilliant take on the Indian rifle

Hello, you have reached the support line for the HAL Tejas. If you are having a problem with taking off, please press one. If you are calling about your warranty, please press two. If you are calling about the computer's reliability, pleas press three. For all other enquiries please press four

Yeah, and I have this bridge to sell you.
You're just envious of the greatness of Indian military engineering, their domestic systems has been a series of instant classics, legends such as the INSAS rifle and the Arjun MBT...

You're just envious of the greatness of Indian military engineering, their domestic systems has been a series of instant classics, legends such as the INSAS rifle and the Arjun MBT...

At least we Malaysian acknowledge our military shortcomings, bitter as it is unlike the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom