What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern In The Works

CTHuskyMan

American Patriot And Deep Thinker
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this...mods, feel free to move if needed.

So I'm creating a little pro wrestling "e-fed" right now, using WWE 2K18 (and eventually, WWE 2K19) to develop storylines and matches. I'm calling this the "Global Wrestling Federation", or GWF. It will feature matches and pay-per-views for various titles, such as the NWA World Heavyweight Championship (IRL, held by one Nick Aldis, "the National Treasure"). This will be coming soon....if you're into pro wrestling, I invite you to have a look!

(Legal disclaimer: I do not claim to be associated with World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., the National Wrestling Alliance, or any other real-life federation, in any manner. All existing creative rights, as well as trademarks, are reserved to their respective copyright holders)

Back
Top Bottom