What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Pokemon was real, would you become a Pokemon trainer with your own chosen starter?

In a world full on magical animals which some can speak, why wouldn't one accept one that want to be a girl?
Perhaps Kitten just want to be left alone because that's what kittens do?
Because girls who alter themselves that way are viewed as freakier than talking animals that can command elements~? Who know?

Kitten doesn't wanna be left alone tho that her only choice. What she wanna is irrelevant in a world that hate her. So whether it nature or nurture don't matter she supposes, she gonna continue to sneaky around outside with her kitty friends and snipe moneys and Potions so she can get those badges.

I'd like a Seel for my starter Pokemon. I'd mostly travel the world, see the sights and Pokemons, it's like a continuous safari adventure.
If she ever meet you in the wild she would totes smile and meow to greet you, tho being a skittish kitty, run away at the slightest sign we not getting along. That probs wouldn't happen tho. Hope you have a lovely adventure, nyaa~

If she ever meet you in the wild she would totes smile and meow to greet you, tho being a skittish kitty, run away at the slightest sign we not getting along. That probs wouldn't happen tho. Hope you have a lovely adventure, nyaa~

Well, a partner in my Pokemon journey is always welcome. :)

We join forces, travel the world, be sneaky and swipe stuff from stuffy people and have fun. Whaddaya say? *wink and grin*

Well, a partner in my Pokemon journey is always welcome. :)

We join forces, travel the world, be sneaky and swipe stuff from stuffy people and have fun. Whaddaya say? *wink and grin*
Yea! *offers fist for a bump*

She would like to start by swiping from Poke Marts. They seem like they get enough biz.

*fist bumps sneakykitten*

Poke Marts it is, partner. So, evolution stones or TM moves?
She likes TM moves. Her cute kitties would look so beautiful with a variety of ways to attack~ Tho, evolution stones could prob be sold for high money to the right people, so somethin' to keep in mind.

She wonder when we get caught by Officer Jenny? Never, ahaha~

She likes TM moves. Her cute kitties would look so beautiful with a variety of ways to attack~ Tho, evolution stones could prob be sold for high money to the right people, so somethin' to keep in mind.

She wonder when we get caught by Officer Jenny? Never, ahaha~

Ok, so TM moves and evolution stones then. Also, Officer Jenny have to run after us first to catch us. Swift on our feet, sneaky when we want to be, the world is our oyster. :D

Ok, so TM moves and evolution stones then. Also, Officer Jenny have to run after us first to catch us. Swift on our feet, sneaky when we want to be, the world is our oyster. :D
Police officers are unprepare to chase people who can run faster than them she supposes.

Yea, we the best Trainers who live outside the normal society! Tho maybe advertising what we gonna do may get us in trouble. So she send you messages over the computers you can find in the Pokemon hospitals instead, or write them or somethin'. Omg, @t-dugong, this made her day ahahaha~

Because girls who alter themselves that way are viewed as freakier than talking animals that can command elements~?
Why would they be freakier?

Kitten doesn't wanna be left alone tho that her only choice. What she wanna is irrelevant in a world that hate her. So whether it nature or nurture don't matter she supposes, she gonna continue to sneaky around outside with her kitty friends and snipe moneys and Potions so she can get those badges.
Perhaps Kitten is only scared of people? I suppose some kittens are scared of people, of what people may do to kitten, perhaps all people aren't evil, but kitty is too scared to see that?

Why would they be freakier?

Perhaps Kitten is only scared of people? I suppose some kittens are scared of people, of what people may do to kitten, perhaps all people aren't evil, but kitty is too scared to see that?
Well, clearly, girls who use plastic surgeries and drugs are a different kind of animal~ meow.

Perhaps. She is v-very full of fear. You sound right on this one she supposes. So she and t-dugong are gonna be friends for meow, and Purrloin, Skitty, Meowth and Seel are gonna be friends too and we create a crime wave to scare the mean people in this world. She would love to steal from Team Rocket, the meanest of the mean, to prove her worth.

Fuck becoming a trainer, I wanna become a Poke Paleontologist, and recreate superior extinct poke megafauna to whoop everybody else in the gyms.

Tyrantrum_dream_world_zpsf1cf0e0e.png

Who the hell wants a Pikachu when you can have a god damn T-Rex?

You know, I'm rewatching early Pokemon because why not, but it's actually horrifying. Pokemon are generally smart. They communicate in their own language, can sign, and as proven by Meowth can talk if pushed to it. However, people also eat Pokemon or kill them. Roasted Slowpoke tail, Farfetch can feed a family, a lot of Pokedex entries and such.

I find that extremely horrifying that they're butchered and eaten by people as well as just outright kill them.

Fuck becoming a trainer, I wanna become a Poke Paleontologist, and recreate superior extinct poke megafauna to whoop everybody else in the gyms.

Tyrantrum_dream_world_zpsf1cf0e0e.png

Who the hell wants a Pikachu when you can have a god damn T-Rex?
Tyrantrum's stats are... Not top tier. UU at best. Hell iirc no fossil mons are OU tier or above.

You know, I'm rewatching early Pokemon because why not, but it's actually horrifying. Pokemon are generally smart. They communicate in their own language, can sign, and as proven by Meowth can talk if pushed to it. However, people also eat Pokemon or kill them. Roasted Slowpoke tail, Farfetch can feed a family, a lot of Pokedex entries and such.

I find that extremely horrifying that they're butchered and eaten by people as well as just outright kill them.
Shhhhh, those implications are not kid friendly, and thus are hand waved away.

In the Pokemon world we only see 'normal girls' who were 'born that way,' and she dared to come out as a 'fake girl who bought surgeries and long hair or wevs.' So civilize Trainer society is scare of her and wanna have her keep away. The rules only account for the normal ones and since she associate with 'thieving kitties' and dress in black and red sometime, she is mistaked for a evil Team Rocket and ban, ban, ban to preserve the safety of normal Trainers.
Given that there is a canon machine that can turn people into Pokemon, why assume that they don't have a "step into the booth and have the body you prefer" machine?

Given that there is a canon machine that can turn people into Pokemon, why assume that they don't have a "step into the booth and have the body you prefer" machine?
There was an episode banned in the US I believe because "kids wouldn't get it, protect them," where James from Team Rocket had at least breast emplants that were gone the next episode as if nothing happened. So, yeah it should be easy within certain regards to change your body appearance.

that's a heartwarming idea, thank you.

Do you think we could 'borrow' the machine, trainer @sneakykitten? I and Seel be the distraction, you go and take the machine for a spin. We help all those who wants to try the machine and return it without anyone being the wiser.

How about it, partner? Fistbumps @sneakykitten
no, no, she shall distract after we sneak into wherever it is, 'cause o ne person may not be enough. she'll say silly flirty thing and hopefully the scientists get wooed and forget why we're there. otherwise this is an A+ plus plan. tho we have to keep moving or else Officer Jenny finds us, meanwhile tons of girls get their dreams from two Trainer 'criminal thiefy' partners. fistbumps @t-dugong for sure

no, no, she shall distract after we sneak into wherever it is, 'cause o ne person may not be enough. she'll say silly flirty thing and hopefully the scientists get wooed and forget why we're there. otherwise this is an A+ plus plan. tho we have to keep moving or else Officer Jenny finds us, meanwhile tons of girls get their dreams from two Trainer 'criminal thiefy' partners. fistbumps @t-dugong for sure

Your revision to the plan 'Operation Changeling' have been noted and agreed upon. Let us commence with the operation, Trainer @sneakykitten. For freedom and fun! Fistbumps @sneakykitten

Question: Do our pets become animals? Because if so, I have a big team.

Liepard
Liepard (Shiny, slightly fat)
Furfrou
Gengar (RIP Mariah)
Arcanine (A Catalan Sheepdog I used to own)
Houndoom (A German Shepherd-Wolf Dog I used to own)

That sounds good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom