What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How old are you?

I prefer sorcerer, but I take umbrage at your intimation that old people cannot use the internet without magic! :mad:
My grandmother says Internet is too modern and she wants to ban it.
She can't be any indicator, as she says Moon is too modern and wants to ban that too.

31 days in October, Halloween is on the 31st apparently, you are turning 31, spooky shit is gonna happen I tell yah.
Well at work there's three of us with birthdays in October and they fall one after the other oddly enough too.

Then my brothers and I are each born on the same day although different months.

Still. The only thing I look forward too about birthdays now is my car insurance goes down.

I prefer to think that Lert is now about 100 years old and was born on the day of the October Revolution in St Petersburg, to be the spirit of communism!

I prefer to think that Lert is now about 100 years old and was born on the day of the October Revolution in St Petersburg, to be the spirit of communism!
He was born when the a certain pen touched a certain piece of paper, the owner of said pen and paper being Karl Marx.

Last edited:
About 13.7 billions years old. And I'm serious, it is how old are the atoms making up my body are.

About 13.7 billions years old. And I'm serious, it is how old are the atoms making up my body are.
Never trust atoms. They make up stuff.

I figure that I am one of the older peopler around.

I'm 38, and will be 39 very soon.

I do beat you by a few years. I make no secret of the fact I'm 43 this year. Or as I like to put it, old enough to have seen all of the Star Wars movies in the theater.

I do beat you by a few years. I make no secret of the fact I'm 43 this year. Or as I like to put it, old enough to have seen all of the Star Wars movies in the theater.
Which is why I have said that I am one of the older people here. :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom