What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many sneks could you boop before they overpower you?

TheRealCelene

Goddess of Foot Rubs and Confectionery
Banned
You are put into a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig room with a lot of sneks of varying sizes, and they are trying to num you. You can only boop them on the snoot to make them back down and run and hide in a ball.

1: 1 foot pythons.
2: 4 foot pythons.
3: 10 foot pythons
4: 20 foot pythons.
5: 30 foot pythons.

I boop the sneks like I boop scum-sucking mutants on the mean streets of 1986 Los Angeles. If I'm in a hurry to boop other sneks across town and/or I don't want to fill out paperwork on having to boop sneks, then I make the sneks boop themselves.

she could boop one snek, then the rest of the sneks would eat her alive. after strangling her or wevs sneks do.

the booping was beautiful tho, thx sneks, for allowing her to share this intimacy with U~

*Throws Sneakykitten a Smith Model 29 and speedloaders full of snekshot*

Boop the sneks, Sneak. Make the sneks work for it. Pick up one booped snek to boop other sneks if you have to. Don't scratch the grips on that hogleg though, they're ivory and I had that sledgehammer custom engraved.

... would it be prudent to say that all the (non-poisonous) snakes that I've met so far actually like me for some odd reason? Most of them simply look at me (particularly the few wild non-poisonous ones I've met) while those that I've got my hands on simply don't want to let go of my arms after getting a grip on them...

... would it be prudent to say that all the (non-poisonous) snakes that I've met so far actually like me for some odd reason? Most of them simply look at me (particularly the few wild non-poisonous ones I've met) while those that I've got my hands on simply don't want to let go of my arms after getting a grip on them...

Snake whisperer, you are. Mighty powers, you have and for good, you will use.

*nurses headache from trying Yoda-speak*

Snake whisperer, you are. Mighty powers, you have and for good, you will use.

*nurses headache from trying Yoda-speak*
Yeah, it gave me a headache when my Sci teacher's snakes simply wanted to be with me all the time. :\ Even she was perplexed on their reactions.

I boop the sneks like I boop scum-sucking mutants on the mean streets of 1986 Los Angeles. If I'm in a hurry to boop other sneks across town and/or I don't want to fill out paperwork on having to boop sneks, then I make the sneks boop themselves.

*Throws Sneakykitten a Smith Model 29 and speedloaders full of snekshot*

Boop the sneks, Sneak. Make the sneks work for it. Pick up one booped snek to boop other sneks if you have to. Don't scratch the grips on that hogleg though, they're ivory and I had that sledgehammer custom engraved.
this post as A plus, would read again, ahaha making sneks boop themselves is hilairs~

she doesn't know how to use guns to boop sneks, so s he tries her best. probably sneks still eat her tho she's fine with that. ^_^

this post as A plus, would read again, ahaha making sneks boop themselves is hilairs~

she doesn't know how to use guns to boop sneks, so s he tries her best. probably sneks still eat her tho she's fine with that. ^_^

Bad snek! No eat Dugong's friend. Bad snek, bad!

*use war-boop on snek with one hand, put other hand on kitten's eyes so she don't see secret martial art technique*

Bad snek! No eat Dugong's friend. Bad snek, bad!

*use war-boop on snek with one hand, put other hand on kitten's eyes so she don't see secret martial art technique*
*she cheers for t-dugong quietly, as she doesn't see nothin'~*

My brother Vulcan is an adept booper.

Actually, that's not so surprising to hear for me. I had a snake as a pet once, and it's really docile. Not evil, like some may believe, haha. Snakes are pretty peaceful creatures, so long as Satan does not possess them ;)

In Suriname we had many snakes on the streets as well, but they didn't really bite or feel in any way threatening.

Actually, that's not so surprising to hear for me. I had a snake as a pet once, and it's really docile. Not evil, like some may believe, haha. Snakes are pretty peaceful creatures, so long as Satan does not possess them ;)

In Suriname we had many snakes on the streets as well, but they didn't really bite or feel in any way threatening.
Did you guys bribe the snake mafia or something?

Back
Top Bottom