What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of your avatars can you (the person) take on?

Not a hope if Kili decides to take the gloves off. I would be little more than dust in the wind at worse.

That being said, he's a nice guy. So he might go easy on me and have a casual sparing session with me instead.

That being said, still a pretty solid chance I would lose even with karate and some boxing experience.

Not a hope if Kili decides to take the gloves off. I would be little more than dust in the wind at worse.

That being said, he's a nice guy. So he might go easy on me and have a casual sparing session with me instead.

That being said, still a pretty solid chance I would lose even with karate and some boxing experience.

Gloves? :oops::oops::oops:

A bit of a saying. As if to really commit someone's maximum effort to something. Such as Kili, my avatar and sona kicking my ass to kingdom come. ;)

Not that he would actually take off his gloves, he is wearing some after all.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why he haz gloves?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why he haz gloves?

Hmm... you know, I never thought about that. Probably just a part of his kit to help use his nanoites?

file

Back
Top Bottom