What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of your avatars can you (the person) take on?

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Writing Champ
What the thread title says, how many of your avatars can you (in real life) take on in a fight?

scenario 1: hand to hand (i.e. no weapons)
scenario 2: you can equip yourself with any weapon (or anything you find useful in a fight) that you currently own.

What the thread title says, how many of your avatars can you (in real life) take on in a fight?

scenario 1: hand to hand (i.e. no weapons)
scenario 2: you can equip yourself with any weapon (or anything you find useful in a fight) that you currently own.

Answer 1). None, as I don't think I can lift a 550lbs animal that's 8 feet tall.
2). None, because I don't have the heart to injure a dugong. They're gentle creatures that doesn't bother anyone.

Not only would Lord Adornable turn me into a shameful red smear in mercifully short span of time, but he'd first construct the great golden walls of Babylon around an impenetrable fortress capable of standing tall against the Emporer's enemies for the next 10,000 years; solely so my pitiful ass had a postion to besiege.

Probably zero, in both scenarios.

I think I can take on a bunch of cocks, size difference for one. I'll just kick them all!
Oh my, the amount of cocks you could take on with your crushing grip.

None. I get executed for failing my tasks and get shot.

Last edited:
Then it gets really interesting...
When+i+see+new+starwars+meme+comps+_4268175b32b5f1f4f24a2d0dd4a69fa0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom