What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How lewd are you FiC!?

Hmm, I think most Isekai is just about bring the issue they have into the another world and making the same mistakes all over again. I don't want that.
Well, times, when isekai was about teaching girls important life lessons about life is over.
Now it is hot furry waifus!

Well, times, when isekai was about teaching girls important life lessons about life is over.
Now it is hot furry waifus!
Yeah, basically what I said and don't like. Waifu is good, but it shouldn't be everything, and Isekai protags shouldn't become abuser while complaining about abuses they suffered on Earth. Unless that's the point of the story.

Last edited:
Yeah, basically what I said and don't like. Waifu is good, but it shouldn't be everything, and Isekai protags shouldn't become abuser while complaining about abuses they suffered on Earth.
Don't worry, you can't be isekai protagonist if you are a one-dimensional evil rapist. That's reserved for villains!

I just don't agree with the way popular stories are going with.
Which part?

Protagonist-centered morality+just recreating Earth's system they decry without trying to change them.
To be fair, most isekai protagonists don't try to create Earth's system.
There is a protagonist centred morality mostly because Asian style of storytelling doesn't care about conflict and its resolution.

There is a protagonist centred morality mostly because Asian style of storytelling doesn't care about conflict and its resolution.
Bloody no. We had and still have those. The current shitty trend doesn't reflect the entirety of our storytelling.

To be fair, most isekai protagonists don't try to create Earth's system.
Doesn't stop them from becoming the abusers themselves by climbing up the ladder, though (which is a depressingly truthful reflection of Asian society).

Also, I think that was somewhat popular in 2000s Korean Isekai, Democracy Uber Alles and all that. Not really far from the classical 'move to faraway land, found my own kingdom' ending appearing in old Korean and Chinese literature, now that I think of it.

Doesn't stop them from becoming the abusers themselves by climbing up the ladder, though (which is a depressingly truthful reflection of Asian society).

Also, I think that was somewhat popular in 2000s Korean Isekai, Democracy Uber Alles and all that. Not really far from the classical 'move to faraway land, found my own kingdom' ending appearing in old Korean and Chinese literature, now that I think of it.
I get that a whole kingdom builder is more popular in Korea and China than it is in Japanese anime?

Bloody no. We had and still have those. The current shitty trend doesn't reflect the entirety of our storytelling.
From what I understand many works follow the structure of Introduction>Develoment>Twist>Conclusion. At least, it happens in anime, even action-packed shounen to a certain point. They often do have conflict, but they don't handle it the same way as Western works. It isn't necessarily better or worse, but it is significantly different as the focus lies elsewhere. I am not certain to what point Korean and Chinese novels follow it though

I get that a whole kingdom builder is more popular in Korea and China than it is in Japanese anime?
Not sure about China, but it was, and still is. definitely more popular in Korea.

From what I understand many works follow the structure of Introduction>Develoment>Twist>Conclusion. At least, it happens in anime, even action-packed shounen to a certain point. They often do have conflict, but they don't handle it the same way as Western works. It isn't necessarily better or worse, but it is significantly different as the focus lies elsewhere. I am not certain to what point Korean and Chinese novels follow it though
Hmm, a lot of anime and manga, and definitely a lot of older literature had conflicts that lasted through the entire book. These days, though, you can't have conflict at all because the assholes would riot in the comment section and harass the writer for even trying to have something like that.

Not sure about China, but it was, and still is. definitely more popular in Korea.
I've read some on Webnovel, but they aren't that good, mostly because they were translated from Korean to English and it doesn't come up well.

Hmm, a lot of anime and manga, and definitely a lot of older literature had conflicts that lasted through the entire book. These days, though, you can't have conflict at all because the assholes would riot in the comment section and harass the writer for even trying to have something like that.
It's not like they don't have a conflict, it's more like is conflict actually central to the story and would a premise of the story change if it is removed?
For example, it doesn't matter if isekai protagonist actually faces any real challenge or not upon entering another world, the central premise of the story would stay the same - a man is transported (or reincarnated) to another universe, what he would do? That's the premise. Defeating some evil Demon Lord seems to be a central conflict, but ... what if there was no Demon Lord in the first place. Would the premise change? No, because it would be still this - a man is transported (or reincarnated) to another universe, what he would do? And you can see examples of both in isekai, so you can easily compare those.

And now compare it to let's say Lord of the Rings. We don't have any transmigration, but we certainly have an evil overlord. But what if Sauron was actually good? What if Morgoth was good? Nothing would work.

I like you a bit more.

well 1 plus 0 is still just 1 hon /s

nah but seriously male lactation and Mpreg are positively vanilla for me.

I was told I am "grabby hands," whatever that means...

I was told I am "grabby hands," whatever that means...
Rr70EZJ.jpg

Basically this.

Back
Top Bottom