What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you take your Coffee?

Coffee with Skim milk and soymilk.

if I don't need to do anything that day, 3 shots of baileys irish cream, a shot of amaretto liqueur

Coffee with Skim milk and soymilk.

if I don't need to do anything that day, 3 shots of baileys irish cream, a shot of amaretto liqueur
I don't drink, but I did that would sound fantastic. Though the inclusion of Skim and soy are disturbing.

Though this is coming from a man who drinks heavy whipping cream straight from the bottle regularly.

I don't drink, but I did that would sound fantastic. Though the inclusion of Skim and soy are disturbing.

Though this is coming from a man who drinks heavy whipping cream straight from the bottle regularly.
blame my initial weight loss years ago I started a diet then slightly adjusted it and never stopped.

also its either coffee with skim milk and soy milk or coffee with the 4 shots of alcohol.

I only put four things in my coffee with it varying depending on the occasion or what mood I'm in:
12-24 oz Black coffee
1-2 tablespoons unsweetened Cocoa powder (Common)
1/8-1/4 teaspoon iodized salt (Common)
1-2 shots of whiskey or rum (Rare/Special Occasions)

If it has caffeine in it, I drink.

Except for energy drinks. They suck
Also long blacks and espressos. It was a painful day after drinking those

If i say i do drink coffe in a thread dedicated to coffee will i get banned from this forum, i do like cola, milk, water and thea, but if i drink coffee i will be bouncing from room to room and will get hardly no sleep for a while.

If i say i do drink coffe in a thread dedicated to coffee will i get banned from this forum, i do like cola, milk, water and thea, but if i drink coffee i will be bouncing from room to room and will get hardly no sleep for a while.

I'm the same way with caffeine, but I like the taste of coffee.... so I drink decaf.

We do not ban differences of opinion here Frozen Treat. That is an anthem to the principles Frozen in Carbonite was founded upon.

You'll just be publicly shamed.

Today my coffee drinking is ca phe sua da

I'm taking mine black this morning with only a spoonful of sugar and nothing else, mainly because that was the last of it and I'm in kind of a mood...

Today cafe borgia, an orange blossom honey infused latte with nutmeg and orange zest. Apparently it's the sognature drink at the little espresso bar I found and I decided to try it. Not bad honestly.

I hope I gain some of his abilities though that might just be magical thinking.
You mean magical thinking is the ability you want to procure from the Rufus? xD

The coffee stand at the nearby bus station made an excellent mocaccino.

As black as my heart: So, about 50% cream, no sugar. When available, I like to add ground hot pepper seeds to the ground coffee. I also like to take my coffee with a touch of salt, keeping in mind that a 'touch' is basically one teaspoon diluted in my entire pot of coffee.

Back
Top Bottom