What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you convince someone that Korean and Japanese Cuisine is good and tasty ?

I had a sushi roll once, and maybe it was done wrong as it was a general Asian food place instead of a sushi bar, but it was aweful. The seaweed was tough and sinewy and the rice was cold and slimy, only the fish bit was edible. Drank a lot of sake to purge the expierence but it traumatized my taste-senses for months afterwards.

It would be. Personally, I think Korea should promote more sweet dishes over Kimchi, but well.

I´m not familiar that Korea has that many sweet dishes. What i tried some time ago, was a Korean Pear. It was really good.

I had a sushi roll once, and maybe it was done wrong as it was a general Asian food place instead of a sushi bar, but it was aweful. The seaweed was tough and sinewy and the rice was cold and slimy, only the fish bit was edible. Drank a lot of sake to purge the expierence but it traumatized my taste-senses for months afterwards.

I had a similar experience with Tepanyaki. It was, lets say, a interesting experience, in the negative sense.

Back
Top Bottom