What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you find FiC?

Found it on somebody's signature on either SB or SV I forget. Decided I would stop by.

Hey, everyone. Finally decided to join.

Found this place sometime back when someone mentioned it on SB, I decided to check it out, and have been lurking for a bit now. I usually lurk for a while on a new board before jumping on. Least it didn't take as long as my lurking for SB, for which I lurked several years before finally pulling the trigger. Yay for learning better commitment habits. :p

Found it from Sv. Decided to lurking in instantly. Used different username from SV to keep in privacy. I am watching you

I forgot. I think Horton PMed me? We were acquainted back in 2014 in this browser nation sim game called "Politics and War".

As I recall, I was just surfing around, and found it. The title/name intrigued me, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to have a look.
Beats SB on several levels.

After leaving SB.com (because of various reasons), i´ve remembered Rufus Shinra. A quick Google Search brought me here, to this little Gem here.

Back
Top Bottom