What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hazel,Mercury black and Emerald vs Anime Fodders

Sailorpizza

Anime Fodders
sdd.png

• 1 Marine with Rokushiki from One Piece,
  • 1 random monster of the week from Sailor moon's anime
  • 1 Numemon from Digimon series
  • 3 Naruto's shadow clone with a Rasengan and stuck in Sexy no jutsu form(Naruto's Shippuden and no kyuubi/kurama forms)
  • 1 Geodude from pokemon's anime
  • 2 Homonculi soldiers from fate Apocrypha's anime
  • 1 Fishbone D from bleach's series.
VS
tumblr_p2vavgVukS1v5ktfoo1_1280.png

Rules
- both of them have standard gear

- Morals Off / Going all out and perfect teamwork for fodders

-In character for RWBY's villain squad with feats from all volumes in rwby.

- Battle takes place in the unpopulated streets of New York City and it's the late night

-starts 40 meters apart

The Marine is no problem whatsoever.

Lesse, I assume this is a Season 1 Youma from Sailor Moon? (They get increasingly powerful with the seasons, and some pretty much can't be destroyed outside specific abilities) I... think they can handle the youma, but the power there honestly varies a fair amount.

Numemon, should be easy I'm fairly sure.

Three Naruto shadow clones from Shippuden is... actually fairly considerable. Not entirely sure how strong that is but I lean the clones.

Geodude, doable.

Fishbone D... I'm not entirely sure how strong that is, considering it was "lucky shot vs Rukia, then gets curbstomped."

The Marine is no problem whatsoever.

Lesse, I assume this is a Season 1 Youma from Sailor Moon? (They get increasingly powerful with the seasons, and some pretty much can't be destroyed outside specific abilities) I... think they can handle the youma, but the power there honestly varies a fair amount.

Numemon, should be easy I'm fairly sure.

Three Naruto shadow clones from Shippuden is... actually fairly considerable. Not entirely sure how strong that is but I lean the clones.

Geodude, doable.

Fishbone D... I'm not entirely sure how strong that is, considering it was "lucky shot vs Rukia, then gets curbstomped."

It's a season 1 sailormoon's youma and thanks for comment

Back
Top Bottom