What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has there ever been a captain america alternate timeline/story where the nazis win WW2

something like, everything goes relatively normally for Cap, he's frozen, and then awakes to a world where the nazis won.

Wolfenstein Old Blood and The New Order. We do Not Speak Of Wolfenstein The New Colossus.
the new colossus was an alright game tho, it lacked some cool boss to fight, but that's all good, it had the awesome battle against the two giant robits.

the new colossus was an alright game tho, it lacked some cool boss to fight, but that's all good, it had the awesome battle against the two giant robits.
Eh. I didn't like the direction they took the plot in and everything just seemed wackier then the other games.

Eh. I didn't like the direction they took the plot in and everything just seemed wackier then the other games.
The original Wolfenstein 3D had fireball throwing Hitler Ghosts, Hitler himself fighting you in a mecha, zombies with guns in their chests, and a trio of dual machine gun wielding siblings named Hans, Trans, and Gretel Grosse.

The original Wolfenstein 3D had fireball throwing Hitler Ghosts, Hitler himself fighting you in a mecha, zombies with guns in their chests, and a trio of dual machine gun wielding siblings named Hans, Trans, and Gretel Grosse.
Yes I know. I actually played those games.

Back
Top Bottom