What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God-Emperor Trump as envisioned by the Italians.

kd40i4ydgzf21.png

Please do not ridicule my father's
Appearance. His body has been slowly decaying attop his golden thrown for the last 10,000 years as he wards off perpetual demonic invasions and guides the light of the Astronomica.

Small children should be greatful, not frightened.

Fuck forgot about Malcador

IM SUCH A HERETIC

SELFBLAMM

I thought this too awesome not to share :

Just as a FYI, this is supposed to be satirical and is not actually praising Trump in any shape or form.

Dunno seems like a whole lot of trouble to say that they are "just" mocking him.

The giant inflatable Trump baby was mocking. I fail to see anything much of the mocking type here.

I thought this too awesome not to share :

Just as a FYI, this is supposed to be satirical and is not actually praising Trump in any shape or form.

I really like the time and effort that went to the statue and ultramarines costumes.
Though those SoBs are disgraceful.

To be frank it's a shame all that effort wasn't put into an actual WH thing.Imagine a re-enactment of this IRL:

Dunno seems like a whole lot of trouble to say that they are "just" mocking him.

The giant inflatable Trump baby was mocking. I fail to see anything much of the mocking type here.
The Viareggio Carnival is a carnival that was built for and around satirizing politicians, artists, sports(wo)men, etc. It is also one of the biggest in Europe so artists and so on compete with each other over who can make the most intricate and impressive floats.

Edit : So it is as much about getting plubicity for yourself as it is about mocking x, y or z.

Back
Top Bottom