What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glorious Communist (and other politics) Meme Thread

Baron Steakpuncher

Proletarian Puncher of Steaks
Author
Comrades! Humans! And also @Rufus Shinra !

It has come to my attention that the forces of Fascism are claiming ground in the meme war! THIS SHALL NOT STAND!

Post here our weapons of war, our responses to these vile attacks on the proletariat! ONWARDS!

2rfwrs.jpg

(Note, this is not a thread to be taken seriously, its purely for the fun of it but I'm putting it in N/P because of the nature of the memes)

(Secondary side note - There can be political debate stemming from memes but that is not the main purpose of the thread)

Last edited:
How dare you follow communism you filthy FiCkers! Communism is EEEEVVVVIILL!!!

See???!!
images

EEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIILLLL

Last edited:
I'm not too picky on the thread location, but N&P implies political debate can occurre here.

On an unrelated note I look forward to spicy memes being posted, though be careful as to not violate site policy. I don't want to hand out any infractions and if you're worried if somthing is kosher PM me.

Comrades! Humans! And also @Rufus Shinra !

It has come to my attention that the forces of Fascism are claiming ground in the meme war! THIS SHALL NOT STAND!

Post here our weapons of war, our responses to these vile attacks on the proletariat! ONWARDS!

2rfwrs.jpg

(Note, this is not a thread to be taken seriously, its purely for the fun of it but I'm putting it in N/P because of the nature of the memes)

(Side note, @Lord Inquisitor Adornable , if this thread belongs somewhere else I'm fine with you moving it)

images

CS-_13iUAAAZRrN.jpg

fully-automated-luxury-gay-space-communism-uphold-marxism-leninism-maoism-rottenism-free-ice-4980866.png

DIakTDF.jpg

spZyoGO.jpg

This.

In general.

We could learn from both our enemies and allies. Adapt the ways of the opponent if it suits us and helps us in on our causes but nNnNoOoOo. tHe otHEr sIde is EviL aNd beYonD reDeMpTIoN. wE ArE ThE herOic ONeS.

Thread tax:
images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom