What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glorious Communist (and other politics) Meme Thread

52661061_2054164427996991_5552182830030651392_n.jpg

Is this legit?

No one who identifies as a commie is calling trump a Russian communist, that's the centrist libs raised on a solid diet of hatred of the Soviets
I mean the reply to the lib slapping soviet iconography onto the star of fame(walk of fame?), not the lib posting the sovietized star.

Notice how "They fixed the star" is itself in a quote box. The question is: Who is making fun of the liberal conflating "muh Russia" with "Red Scare".

I mean the reply to the lib slapping soviet iconography onto the star of fame(walk of fame?), not the lib posting the sovietized star.

Notice how "They fixed the star" is itself in a quote box. The question is: Who is making fun of the liberal conflating "muh Russia" with "Red Scare".

Oh, fair

I'm gonna lean commie, but only slightly, just because they actually knew something about cyrillic

Back
Top Bottom