reminds me of this : https://thediplomat.com/2018/10/no-place-for-real-marxists-in-communist-china/I don't know if this is a meme (I don't even know the proper definition of a meme, me old, old guy), but if it is, then it is very old and directly from the people who really knew what communism was about:
The 7 Wonders of Communism as I was taught them when I was maybe 10 years old:
1. Everybody has work.
2. Even though everybody has work, nobody's doing anything.
3. Even though nobody's doing anything, the plan is fulfilled 100%.
4. Even though the plan is fulfilled 100%, everything is scarce.
5. Even though everything is scarce, everybody has everything.
6. Even though everybody has everything, everybody steals like crazy.
7. Even though everybody steals like crazy, nothing's missing.
Practically everybody knew this little joke back then. I bet the central bureau of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia laughed about it more than once...