What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls subjected to breast ironing in the U.K

IF TRUE
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/809652-be-it-so-this-burning-of-widows-is-your-custom
Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs.
Now now, in our modern progessive society, we all know the death penalty is pure evil, no matter what a person does.

Why not take the property and put them in gulag? Gulag should not be only for seditionists .
Because britan has a bad, bad track record with enslaving people, they dont want to build slave labor camps as thats a prime way to cause PROBELMS.

Last edited:
Agreed, the message is if you choose to break the law, culture should be no shield to prosecution.
Likewise, though my comment was sarcasm. I actually support the death penalty though thats not particulary relavant.

Silly immigrants, you take cloths off before you iron them.

... Poor taste. Like im 80% sure i would get infracted if i made a joke like this(it still made me chuckle though).
Nah, that post doesnt even come close to violating a rule.

Humans have some majorly retarded hangups about sex and sexuality. Like, seriously. :rolleyes:

We need to draw the line at mutilating your children to suppress their sexual characteristics or pleasure. You know, sometimes, when you do something, you ought to consider what extra-terrestrials might think. "Oh, no. We don't go there. They ritually disfigure their own offspring. I can't imagine what they'd do to us."

You know, sometimes, when you do something, you ought to consider what extra-terrestrials might think. "Oh, no. We don't go there. They ritually disfigure their own offspring. I can't imagine what they'd do to us."
I've never understood this "lets lets look at this objectively" argument, aliens could be disgusted that we greet eachother by touching intestinal tracks. That's pretty gross if you look at it objectively.

Back
Top Bottom