What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Alias

Interesting that it's got a rural setting instead of a city. Need a few more trailers to decide if I want to see this one or not. Wonder if people will stay salty over the 2016 Ghostbusters film or start to embrace this one.

Interesting that it's got a rural setting instead of a city. Need a few more trailers to decide if I want to see this one or not. Wonder if people will stay salty over the 2016 Ghostbusters film or start to embrace this one.

They'll do both mate. Never underestimate bruised egos.

1 I want this
2 this feels like a good episode of the real ghostbusters namely the one about Egon's ancestor

okay big theory,
Egon built something in this town and kept his family away from it one way or an other
Ghosts haven't been a big thing for at least 20 years
the mine is still rich in the metals used in the doomsday apartment building,
the mine was used to open another door and Egon turned it into a planet wide ghost trap,(likely with the total protonic reversal trick) which is now starting to fail

On one hand it feels a bit too much 'HEY 'MEMBER THIS FROM THE OLD MOVIE?', on the other the Mini-Pufts gleefully killing each other could indictate some welcomed dark humour instead of the 'Loud Black/Fat Woman Screaming' cringe humour that GB16 went for.

On one hand it feels a bit too much 'HEY 'MEMBER THIS FROM THE OLD MOVIE?', on the other the Mini-Pufts gleefully killing each other could indictate some welcomed dark humour instead of the 'Loud Black/Fat Woman Screaming' cringe humour that GB16 went for.
Yeah, I hope this will be better than the 2016 movies

1 I want this
2 this feels like a good episode of the real ghostbusters namely the one about Egon's ancestor

okay big theory,
Egon built something in this town and kept his family away from it one way or an other
Ghosts haven't been a big thing for at least 20 years
the mine is still rich in the metals used in the doomsday apartment building,
the mine was used to open another door and Egon turned it into a planet wide ghost trap,(likely with the total protonic reversal trick) which is now starting to fail

After watching the latest trailer, i think you are on to something.
It really seams that Egon built a absolute massive containment unit.

Well, at least we now know it not a containment unit, but a Gate, burried underground in some sort of temple...
I get certain vibes from the first GB Movie. Gozer´s Dogs are back. Meaning Gozer could be also back.

Back
Top Bottom