What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to know your fellow Popsicles

Like why or how could a-anyone hate such awesome genres of musics? I don't get it. Rap is like poetry. Pop is like where all the sexiness and romance is at. I couldn't live without rap or pop.
I think there are perfectly valid and great musicians in every genre. Some are going to have a better hit rate for different people, but that doesn't mean that entire genres are to blame.

Oh right intro.

I'm Frogbat. My existence on other forums is besides the point, though I have a pretty obvious naming scheme to anyone paying attention. I write fiction and love punk and metal and classical and jazz and folk music. My day job is working for The Man (tm) and I'm an idealistic cynic (big dreams, high standards, pragmatic outlook).

I'm kinda blunt, but I try to be nice about it. I've got chronic pain shit and I've been on the internet too goddamn long so most days my default is limited patience for bullshit. (Aka people being shit to other people. I don't care if you're nice or not but I don't have time for people being dickheads to others for points or sport unless the others specifically signed up to play).

I'm Aussie so I'd be an icypole rather than a popsicle. Feel free to ask me questions about the East coast, I've lived in every state at one point or another along it.

Hello, I'm Amin.

I was hoping that your name was Terrence. A dugong named Terrence, and you'd be sunning yourself on a white stretch of sand and people would come by and give you a cold drink and say 'Hey Terrence' and you'd wave a flipper at them.

Of course, I know that you're a human dude, and not at all a marine mammal. Especially since I saw your picture. So I was thinking that your name is Terrence Dugong, Esq. Still on the beach, still a cold drink, only this time napping in a lounge chair with shades on. Name plate on a stick by your side, and people come up and hire your services for things like contract disputes over a surfboard rental, or who owes for beer.

You would argue for your clients, and get that refund for the surfboard that broke before it hit the waves, or get the moochers to throw in for the 30-pack and leave with a 'Chillax, brosephs. Life's a beach, yeah?'

But now I don't even have that. Your name is not Terrence, and it is undoubtedly not Terrence Dugong, and you probably have a real job.

I'm Frogbat. My existence on other forums is besides the point, though I have a pretty obvious naming scheme to anyone paying attention.

Are you FrogDog on the Cracked forums?

I was hoping that your name was Terrence. A dugong named Terrence, and you'd be sunning yourself on a white stretch of sand and people would come by and give you a cold drink and say 'Hey Terrence' and you'd wave a flipper at them.

Of course, I know that you're a human dude, and not at all a marine mammal. Especially since I saw your picture. So I was thinking that your name is Terrence Dugong, Esq. Still on the beach, still a cold drink, only this time napping in a lounge chair with shades on. Name plate on a stick by your side, and people come up and hire your services for things like contract disputes over a surfboard rental, or who owes for beer.

You would argue for your clients, and get that refund for the surfboard that broke before it hit the waves, or get the moochers to throw in for the 30-pack and leave with a 'Chillax, brosephs. Life's a beach, yeah?'

But now I don't even have that. Your name is not Terrence, and it is undoubtedly not Terrence Dugong, and you probably have a real job.

Hammer...... what are you smoking and where can I get some?

Well, my full name does start with a 't', and I did once nap in a lounge chair with shades on (prescripted, but still shaded). I didn't do anything as cool as you described, but I did help people to scuba dive and snorkel on a tropical island (mostly by assisting the actual diving master and boat operator).

Hope that is ok with you, Hammer? Just call me T, all is good, relax and enjoy the sun, brah.

Are you FrogDog on the Cracked forums?
Nope. Havent met them either.

But hi Stormy :) it's Mae.

Hammer...... what are you smoking and where can I get some?

I took the advice of the Dead Milkmen and smoked some banana peels.

Well, not really. Turns out banana peels don't really burn.

So, nothing. I'm smoking nothing. And you can get it literally anywhere, so you're in luck!

Well, my full name does start with a 't', and I did once nap in a lounge chair with shades on (prescripted, but still shaded). I didn't do anything as cool as you described, but I did help people to scuba dive and snorkel on a tropical island (mostly by assisting the actual diving master and boat operator).

Hope that is ok with you, Hammer? Just call me T, all is good, relax and enjoy the sun, brah.

I was just using your name and your previous user title on SB as a jumping-off point. Unless it was someone else who was 'Beach Bum, Esq.'

Having never been scuba diving, nor to a tropical island, that sounds pretty cool. Even if it's not the sort of thing one might make a half-hour series about on FX. Or maybe a fifteen minute long show on Adult Swim. "T. Dugong - Beach Lawyer!"

Back
Top Bottom