What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General strike in France

The only thing worse than a communist is a fake communist. You sold out
No, I am just not an idiot who believes every conspiracy theory on the internet because I can't think beyond tribalism.

"My wing of politics always good, even if they break all the laws", and "Other side always badwrong" is the true sellout, because it means that you don't have truth to your convictions, only blind ideology.

Putting you on ignore now, since you have proven since the first day that you have nothing constructive to say on any topic. Bye, mindless follower.

No, I am just not an idiot who believes every conspiracy theory on the internet because I can't think beyond tribalism.

"My wing of politics always good, even if they break all the laws", and "Other side always badwrong" is the true sellout, because it means that you don't have truth to your convictions, only blind ideology.

Putting you on ignore now, since you have proven since the first day that you have nothing constructive to say on any topic. Bye, mindless follower.
Okay, even I have to chime in here. The coup in Bolivia is run by racist, christian fanatic slaveholders, backed by the support of Donald Trump. He's pretty much right in calling out support for that as objectively bad, because Morales, whatever his faults (probably quite a few) was none of those things.

Edit: or to be simpler: judge a man by his enemies, and Evo has all the right sort of enemies.

This thread is about the strikes in France not the coup in Bolivia. So take arguments about the latter to the Bolivia thread we have.

This thread is about the strikes in France not the coup in Bolivia. So take arguments about the latter to the Bolivia thread we have.
I mean he has me on ignore and there's only three people here, any content is good content at this point.

Back
Top Bottom