What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General story ideas and writting support

I wanted to write a dysotpian story where every crazy conspiracy we have floating around the world today is true.

The world actually is flat. The space program is a cover for the aliens in the moon.

Chemtrails are happening for population control.

The Illuminati are a real thing. They are the legacy deepstate that manipulates all our lives.

The pyramids were created by an ancient civilization of superhumans to protect the prime dimension from extradimensional spirit invaders.

I think it would be an interesting setting trying to make a world where all these conspiracies have an internal consistency.

I wanted to write a dysotpian story where every crazy conspiracy we have floating around the world today is true.

The world actually is flat. The space program is a cover for the aliens in the moon.

The Illuminati are a real thing. They are the legacy deepstate that manipulates all our lives.

The pyramids were created by an ancient civilization of superhumans to protect the prime dimension from extradimensional spirit invaders.

I think it would be an interesting setting trying to make a world where all these conspiracies have an internal consistency.
It's actually doable... well, perhaps the flat Earth (because there aren't really other planets if stars are holes in the sky) as it would invalidate the other theories, but otherwise, many conspiration theories aren't mutually exclusive. Actually, many conspiration theorist even assume some other theories are right

It's actually doable... well, perhaps the flat Earth (because there aren't really other planets if stars are holes in the sky) as it would invalidate the other theories, but otherwise, many conspiration theories aren't mutually exclusive. Actually, many conspiration theorist even assume some other theories are right
Part of the challenge is to make flat-earth make sense.

Also, I want to write about the war on the moon between the lizardpeople and the moon-nazis.

Part of the challenge is to make flat-earth make sense.
When in doubt, add more dimensions.

(like the story in Flatland where it turns out that the entire universe of Flatland was in fact the surface of a 3D sphere, and it was implied that the known universe of the 3D world was in fact the surface of a 4D surface)

Is Russia good here?
They're just another establishment trying to control the people. It's uncertain if they're pawns of the lizardfolk but they certainly are no friends of the moon-nazis.
Also Alex Jones is immortal, he can reform.
When the spirit of humanity awakens, the reincarnation of Alex jones will return to the world. However, not enough people are woke yet. Someday.

Discworld is a thing.
And it is wonderful.

But does the it have the 13 nephilim bloodlines of the annukia engaged in shadow war with the meritocratic illuminati? Are reptoid and greys fighting both each other while trying to hunt down the reincarnated ascended masters? And does it have the relatively mostly Catholic and Jewish conspiracies sending knights and golems to seal way goetia demons and lilim? And how does the above tie into the antediluvian conflict between atlantis, lemuria and mu?

Discworld is indeed wonderful, but it isn't the same thing as a conspiracy kitchen sink. And Good Omens is to steeped in Christianity to count.

Last edited:
It does play conspiracies with rule of funny.

It mockingly points out why mega conspiracies don't work by using humour. This very differently from playing them straight and using them as a backdrop for crazy awesome pulp thrillers or investigation plots. And the setting of discworld contradicts almost the all the details of a unified conspiracy kitchen sink so the two settings are going to have almost nothing in common.

I have this weird idea with good Nazi-Romans(probably gonna need futher explanation for this), an Eldritch army hoping to gobble everything, ancient robots and Satyrs.
Also orcs who are not interested in doing weird hentai orc things but expanding their territory.

You left out flouride in drinking water.

Also orcs who are not interested in doing weird hentai orc things but expanding their territory.
Historically orcs are modeled after pigs & hogs, so to make a non-fuck up version simply pick some of the better traits of those animals and start from there.

Here's a good place to start researching: https://www.porkopolis.org/

(don't ask why I would remember that site on the spot)

Historically orcs are modeled after pigs & hogs, so to make a non-fuck up version simply pick some of the better traits of those animals and start from there.

Historically Orcs were a one off reference to what were probably monstrous dead spirits in Beowulf, in a weird heathenry/christian crossover cosmology. The word is variant on Orcus (a chthonic deity) and Orca (killer whales).

The term was then revived by Tolkien because he was obsessed with old english literature and mythology. And in the works of Tolkien Orc and Goblin are used interchangeably, and did not use a porcelain look which does not show up as a look for goblins in folklore.

The Porcelain Orcs were invented by D&D, in a several of their earlier editions when they decided to split off Orcs from Goblins and make them seperate races. All subsequent uses of Piglike orcs comes from early D&D, which subsequently changed their looks to grey skinned tall macho humanoids. As a side note, Warhammer Fantasy invented the modern green skinned looks for both Goblins and Orcs. Tolkien orcs are shorter and frailer than humans, with the Uruk-hai being crossbred with humans to gain heigh, strength and the ability to resist sunlight.

There were never historically porcelain orcs. The trend originated purely in the wake off D&D and it's subsequent knock off's, and mostly subsist in Japan. Pig orcs are no more historical then Beholders.

Historically Orcs were a one off reference to what were probably monstrous dead spirits in Beowulf, in a weird heathenry/christian crossover cosmology. The word is variant on Orcus (a chthonic deity) and Orca (killer whales).

The term was then revived by Tolkien because he was obsessed with old english literature and mythology. And in the works of Tolkien Orc and Goblin are used interchangeably, and did not use a porcelain look which does not show up as a look for goblins in folklore.

The Porcelain Orcs were invented by D&D, in a several of their earlier editions when they decided to split off Orcs from Goblins and make them seperate races. All subsequent uses of Piglike orcs comes from early D&D, which subsequently changed their looks to grey skinned tall macho humanoids. As a side note, Warhammer Fantasy invented the modern green skinned looks for both Goblins and Orcs. Tolkien orcs are shorter and frailer than humans, with the Uruk-hai being crossbred with humans to gain heigh, strength and the ability to resist sunlight.

There were never historically porcelain orcs. The trend originated purely in the wake off D&D and it's subsequent knock off's, and mostly subsist in Japan. Pig orcs are no more historical then Beholders.
Well, I was using internet measure of time, where a decade is a long ass time... XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck it, I'm biting the bullet, what would people like to see in a boxer rebellion type situation in a formerly generic fantasy world?

Well, I was using internet measure of time, where a decade is a long ass time... XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck it, I'm biting the bullet, what would people like to see in a boxer rebellion type situation in a formerly generic fantasy world?

With the fanatic belief that bullets won't touch them becoming actually true?

Back
Top Bottom