What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frozen in Carbonite: the fantasy setting.

Sarcobite

Author
From the miasma of darkness, varoius beings were spawned into creation. Some snapped and others laughed, a few were content with squabbling amonsest themselves.

Over time, the beings or "Acco'tuts" as they called themselves, spread throughout the world. As immortal elder spirts, they had more natrual power than the other races, some being noble protectors, others being rulers or just wandered around.

One such being is Sarcobite, the great crocidile, the omni-crusher, he-who-trolls, among other names. He rules of the Swamps, rivers and marshes of Fr'Ryht, and is known for his varoius shanegians and antics, attracting amusement and ire from others. He is known not only for his immense physical might, but is a master of dark magic. His song of Rep'can sends cascasding winds of madness and destruction to his foes. His kingdom welcomes outcasts and misfits, those who have opinions others may find taboo. His allies include the shapeshifter Indyfront, and the Soceroer the dark god.

First for this Thread while each poster adds to the setting by posting facts and then building off of the facts each poster posts I would really like Omakes to be written about this setting in the Thread as we go on. Be creative and have it be in universe documents if you want or something else. I just think it would lead to more investment into the setting and fun for everyone while also giving us a chance to show off and improve our writing.

Second rule you can disagree with what someone has written but you must explain why and they in turn must engage with you on the issue. Civil discussion from both parties to come to the best compromise

Credit to @The Dark God. for the rules

The screaming banshee Chessia is known for following a strict code.
Known has the code of Fr'let, Chessias fantaical followers have ravaged the Nolpolcs country side, executing anyone they find to be in voilation
She sometimes does these executions herself, with her signature attack, the S'jw scream.

Honestly if anything I think FiC should be a sci-fi setting for obvious reasons, and I have a couple Ideas in the works stay tuned for that.

As far as this thread is concerned, I defiantly think the land should be in perpetual winter given our cryo thematic roots in FiC.

Magi tech compromise?
I'm thinking Norway the planet littered with an abundance of Clark Tech/Magi Tech from an ancient Space Battle. *winky Face*

sneakykitten is a commoner girl whose fam is no one important and never really did anything besides raising children and doing their jobs, which in a high fantasy world, like no one cares when there's like magic and stuffs. she was considered pretty by some ppls, who came around to share her company and go on dates or spend the night. she lives in a city where it's always snowing and it's major goods are clothes, makeups and salon services.

she made friends with Chessia and still defends her reputation to anyone who speaks badly about her name. she has seen that she is not a killer and the executions were exaggerated.

sneakykitten sometimes goes by various names and changes up her appearance as much as she can everyday. no one really knows who she is since she hasn't really made a splash in the world and is content to help peoples instead.

Darker than that manga emergence... for a start. Then take a dive straight down grimderp.

Back
Top Bottom