What's new

From the Creators of 'This War of Mine'; Frostpunk: the Post-Apocalyptic City Simulator

Aaron Fox

SB's Minor Junker Descendant and Hunter of Nazis
So... who else has gotten this game? From what I can tell it's pretty fun if you like city-builders and This War of Mine.

Also, if you guys have a spare copy, I would like one because I can't wait to play it but I'm out of free cash right now. Steam tag is aarongamemister.

Yesman

I will eat your ribs.
My senses tingle and tell me this is "hard men make hard choices": the game.
The game calls you out for horrible things you do at the end. Even if you did not do morally dubious actions during your gameplay.
The ending will find something to call you out for. From propaganda and executions to soup.

Aaron Fox

The game calls you out for horrible things you do at the end. Even if you did not do morally dubious actions during your gameplay.
The ending will find something to call you out for. From propaganda and executions to soup.
That's humanity in general, they can call you out for the simplest of things just because they assume that they can do better. :rolleyes:

Aaron Fox

Well, I've just got this game yesterday and... boy is it a doozy. It does not pull any punches, at all.

Yesman

I will eat your ribs.
Well, I've just got this game yesterday and... boy is it a doozy. It does not pull any punches, at all.
Remember, you if you sign the law for cemeteries, your people get happier but if you sign the law for mass graves, you could potentially use dead people for not only organs(good bonus) and fertillizer(Only good if you have hothouses with plants) but also cannibalism(If you end up doing this, something HORRIBLE went wrong with your city).

Last edited:

Aaron Fox

Remember, you if you sign the law for cemeteries, your people get happier but if you sign the law for mass graves, you could potentially use dead people for not only organs(good bonus) and fertillizer(Only good if you have hothouses with plants) but also cannibalism(If you end up doing this, something HORRIBLE went wrong with your city).
If we get a new game in the universe, I would love to see an Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom style city builder just on a grand scale...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)