What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Update

What the fuck just happened?

What the fuck just happened?
I resized the disk and for some reason PHP went burp. Just upgraded it to 7.3 and the issues seems to have fixed.

"Reaction Score" is funny.

On the one hand, it encourages the wee crocodile to "get a reaction" from the "normies".

On the other hand, I passed by said wee crocodile a while back, so we all know who is a better reactionary.

Oh, snap. Fatal Error as I type my post. This is why you don't trust important things to cats.

Just one thing left to do.

aeSRhIS.gif

There seems to be a placeholder icons for some options, like those Home / Forums / What's New / Members at the top of the screen.

By the way, are there going to be a regular updated / downtime each Friday 4PM UK time?

There seems to be a placeholder icons for some options, like those Home / Forums / What's New / Members at the top of the screen.
You have a problem with rectangles, bruh? 🔳

Though I am amused that the useless "Customize" button at the bottom of the screen is still present. Now as a rectangle.🔳

Hey, @Rufus Shinra , @Sarcobite ! We can refer to you by smilie now! 🦆🐊

There is no 'unlike' button it's just a different like version. Will have to get used to that.

View attachment 1265
View attachment 1266

Then there's this, which I've never allow'd for any website ever and I wonder what it would do with FiC.
It's included in the new XF version, meaning SB will get it in the future, you can modify the settings from preferences. I've set it only to alert if I have a PM for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom