You are Eugene H. Krab. The brutality of the great pacific war left you in a deep depression that seemed endless. But then your luck changed when you acquired a bankrupt business and with a few minor alterations, the Krusty Krab was born!
You are a:
[ ] Greedy Krab
Starting stats: +1 Stewardship
Starting assets: $100,000; calculator (+1 finance actions)
Vanilla Krab. +1 roll to bargaining action. Can commit wage theft.
[ ] Punchy Krab
Starting stats: +1 Martial
Starting assets: $30,000; harpoon gun (1/10)
Fighting stats in a restaurant quest? All sort of things happen in Bikini Bottom, you'll be lucky to only needing to molts once a year. +1 to fighting events where money is involved. Reduce all healing time by half.
[ ] Talky Krab
Starting stats: +1 Diplomacy
Starting assests: $50,000; cool sunglasses (+1 social actions)
You spend a lot of time in the service in the scuttlebutt. Your shell were somewhat brown when you first joined. Guaranteed success when trying to influence dumb characters (but don't expect good result). +1 to fraud related actions.
[ ] Sneaky Krab
Starting stats: +1 Intrigue
Starting assets: $70,000; well-worn balaclava (+1 theft action)
One thing that the navy taught you is how shoddy trucks, all sort of things can't stop falling from the back of them! You make less noise when walking. You can also fit into airducts. Somehow.
[ ] Brainy Krab
Starting state: +1 Learning
Starting asset; $10,000; science kit (+1 research action, also count as cookware)
Mama Krabs dropped real hard on brain corals when you were a little baby. Bless her. You held a patent to anti-ghost pants that nets you a random of money each turn (max $50,000). Increase the range of substitute ingredients.
- CKII stats rules them all. Literally every possible movement from cooking to breathing are generalized as ____ action, related to the most logical stat they can be tied to. Like perhaps intimidation is a combination of Diplomacy and Martial, and holding a gun might give a bonus.
- All dice roll will be done with a virtual D10. Success rolls are done by rolling the success and failure, then see who "won" with the result difference dictating how severe is the result, good or bad. Rolls to see how much are you getting out of something treats the D10 like a percentage.
- Only action stats with value beyond/below zero is tracked. (read: I can came up with new stats on the spot anytime)
- One turn is half a month. Actions could take more than one turn and all finance related issues like loan or rent are resolved at the end of the month.
- You're not confined to your restaurant and the sea covers 70% of the planet.
- I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm open to discussion to decide what is what.
- I have no idea how the food service industry work so this quest is a learning experience for both of us.