What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIC carbonite team battle. Sarcobite, Indyfront and Vyor vs Aaron fox, Ravan, and Realmfighter

Well, if it helps, my avatar is supposed to be a d&d Rakshasa.

You mean the book of Enoch and the Babylonian scriptures, right? Not the bible... Lilith is mentioned like once in the bible and she was not described as a demonic lovecraftian horror...
Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that's what I mean? I've never read them. What was she in the Bible? Anyway, sorry again, I only remember reading that Lilith was someone's wife and then she like exiled herself or something? I'm not sure where I got the idea she like... turned into a demon.

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that's what I mean? I've never read them. What was she in the Bible? Anyway, sorry again, I only remember reading that Lilith was someone's wife and then she like exiled herself or something? I'm not sure where I got the idea she like... turned into a demon.

Lillith was more prominent in the Jewish faith (could be wrong, need to brush up on my religion and mythology.)

She was allegedly the first wife of Adam, but wanted to be an equal and/or dominant to him but was cast out by God/Angel sent by him after refusing to submit. (Different times back then.)

So Adam got Eve instead and we know how that story goes.

Later she is described as being a winged vampiric monster with scales and bearing a serpent's like a lamia with a curse of being unable to have sons, so she is said to kidnap young boys/babies and either drink their blood or raise them as her own.

Lillith was more prominent in the Jewish faith (could be wrong, need to brush up on my religion and mythology.)

She was allegedly the first wife of Adam, but wanted to be an equal and/or dominant to him but was cast out by God/Angel sent by him after refusing to submit. (Different times back then.)

So Adam got Eve instead and we know how that story goes.

Later she is described as being a winged vampiric monster with scales and bearing a serpent's like a lamia with a curse of being unable to have sons, so she is said to kidnap young boys/babies and either drink their blood or raise them as her own.
That's terrible. Lilith wanna have her own life and she gets turned into a v-vampire? Goodness.

That's terrible. Lilith wanna have her own life and she gets turned into a v-vampire? Goodness.

Well that's just the most prominent one I can recall, I believe there is another where she willingly consorted (Pay attention to the the first part of that word.) with demons before that.

I think someone described to me of one where she threatened to kill (Possibly eat/Ex-Sanguinate) Adam if he didn't submit/make her an equal. (Because of said Demons telling her to do that.)

Different versions for each religion I suppose.

Last edited:
Well that's just the most prominent one I can recall, I believe there is another where she willingly consorted (Pay attention to the the first part of that word.) with demons before that, I think someone described to me of one she threatened to Kill (Possibly eat/Ex-Sanguinate) Adam if he didn't submit/make her an equal. (Because of said Demons telling her to do that.)

Different versions for each religion I suppose.
I dunno she sounds like she just ran with the wrong crowd and may have brain sicknesses from being chatted at and worse by demons all day and night long. Women are equals to men tho. They should be given equal rights and that they didn't have them back then was a travesty.

I dunno she sounds like she just ran with the wrong crowd and may have brain sicknesses from being chatted at and worse by demons all day and night long. Women are equals to men tho. They should be given equal rights and that they didn't have them back then was a travesty.

Like I said Different times back then, the laws and religions were usually up to one individual with enough military/political or religious power to achieve one of the others.

Back then Might make Right wasn't a creed it was pretty much a universal law. If some Dictator/King said that all first-born sons would be placed in the city's army they did it. Or under a certain seasonal/earthly phenomenon they had to sacrifice a young virgin of either gender, they did it.

Until he was overthrown, succeeded or the city was destroyed by invaders that is.

Now we have much more freedom, or at least a damn good illusion of one.

Now we have much more freedom, or at least a damn good illusion of one.
I dunno. Girls are still treated as less in a variety of ways, like, they're expected to pretty much become mothers as soon as possible (still), marry one person only and stay with them forever or else we're sluts (anyone ever heard of poly ppls?), and actually... aggressed on, assaulted and harassed and stalked. Girls still don't have it good so I'd say we only get the illusion of freedom. I'm fine with pretty illusions they're nice to get hypnotized by ah ha. ^_^

I dunno. Girls are still treated as less in a variety of ways, like, they're expected to pretty much become mothers as soon as possible (still), marry one person only and stay with them forever or else we're sluts (anyone ever heard of poly ppls?), and actually... aggressed on, assaulted and harassed and stalked. Girls still don't have it good so I'd say we only get the illusion of freedom. I'm fine with pretty illusions they're nice to get hypnotized by ah ha. ^_^

To balance the scales (and indulge my cynical/Nihilistic nature.) No-one has it good, unless you're the 1 percent and I am pretty sure they have problems of their own, people starve and are homeless all over, even here. Natural disasters wiping towns off the face of the earth, religious genocide, politics, the fact that any moment without any form of sign our universe can end on the blink of an eye...

Like seriously, it's pretty much crap-tastic on this primitive backwater of ours.

Remember kids, the universe isn't intentionally malevolent for anyone! In fact it's equal-opportunity apathy for us!

No, not the universe, @Jaggerain. Other ppls made life hell for girls. The universe just like doesn't help with all the other stuffs that happens to be going on at the same times in their lives. Men decided women were lesser with religions, with social rules, with expectations on them that crush them I'm sorry. Not men here. I'm just saying that as I see it: Men in the past decided women were lesser, women and girls had to agree to survive, and now we're finally getting over all that stuffs. It's not perfect and it's never gonna be so we should continue trying where bad stuffs still happens to girls.

@sneakykitten I agree, I would just like to say it wasn't the members of the fairer sex who changed things, it was a united effort, just as some women scoffed at things like women's suffrage there were men who didn't.

It's always going to be an uphill battle on any issue, what matters is how you fight, why and who's with you.

NOW, let's get back to this versus debate after your irregularly scheduled broadcast hijack, I'm taking any and all bets! Who shall get arrested? Who shall say "FUCK the police!" before getting tased? Who shall awaken Cthulhu? When the pizza getting here!?

Okay, so @Sarcobite is arrested, but then he like dislocates his wrists and slips out of the cuffs. He goes on to make trouble all over town, attracting the attentions of @Vyor, who looks over and goes, "Well, I'm out of here." And then @Vyor meets some cops walking around on the street and... runs away again. Ah ha ha ha ha. 'Cause he said he'd leave before anyone came to get him, 'member everyone? :p

Who shall awaken Cthulhu?
Anybody who knows me well would say that is obviously going to be me.

The most known version of Lilith is one that actually communed with fallen angels (not demons, mind you. Back then demons did not exist yet) who tried to convince her that she had to become greater than Adam.

The idea that Lilith was not equal to Adam is wrong, she was made from earth and soil just like Adam was and had the same free will Adam did. But in communing woth the fallen angels she strived to be beyond him and take his place, while alledgedly falling in love (lust?) With the fallen angels.

Then god punished her for her actions and instead made Eve, and made Eve out of Adam's rib to make sure Eve was a part of Adam.

Though that is from my memory.

Anybody who knows me well would say that is obviously going to be me.

The most known version of Lilith is one that actually communed with fallen angels (not demons, mind you. Back then demons did not exist yet) who tried to convince her that she had to become greater than Adam.

The idea that Lilith was not equal to Adam is wrong, she was made from earth and soil just like Adam was and had the same free will Adam did. But in communing woth the fallen angels she strived to be beyond him and take his place, while alledgedly falling in love (lust?) With the fallen angels.

Then god punished her for her actions and instead made Eve, and made Eve out of Adam's rib to make sure Eve was a part of Adam.

Though that is from my memory.

Did I imply that? If I did, my bad, just remembering off the top of my head from how it was written and told to me.

Did I imply that? If I did, my bad, just remembering off the top of my head from how it was written and told to me.
Sort off. The punishment was more so for engaging in sexual acts with angels (notably she fell in love with the archangel Samael).

Lilith did deny being a subordinate and partner to Adam, but more so because it seemed she wished to be Earth's ruler. Not because she had a problem in being his spouse.

Lilith was created in every way equal to Adam, she was created in the same way as him at the exact same time as him, she just wanted to be the ruler of the Earth, and did not want it to be Adam.

Stahp da derail!

*Flips table which had my computer with a reasoned and polite apology.*

Alright Fine! I won't nerd out on Myths/religions!

Now is there a second battleground with rules and weapons for all 6 of you we can debate over or is it still including the police and satanic/lovecraftian rituals?

*Flips table which had my computer with a reasoned and polite apology.*

Alright Fine! I won't nerd out on Myths/religions!

Now is there a second battleground with rules and weapons for all 6 of you we can debate over or is it still including the police and satanic/lovecraftian rituals?
We all have our standard equipment.

Back
Top Bottom