What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evil Superboy vs. Good Superboy

Alcibiades

I just got finished watching Brightburn, which if you don't know is a horror movie adaptation of Smallville, in which Superboy is a sociopathic monster. (A very wel-acted one; that kid may have a future as an actor.)

Who wins in a fight? Smallville good superboy, or Brightburn evil superboy?

Assume that Smallville superboy is in his early, inexperienced version, since Brightburn doesn't follow the later developments of evil superboy.

I just got finished watching Brightburn, which if you don't know is a horror movie adaptation of Smallville, in which Superboy is a sociopathic monster. (A very wel-acted one; that kid may have a future as an actor.)

Who wins in a fight? Smallville good superboy, or Brightburn evil superboy?

Assume that Smallville superboy is in his early, inexperienced version, since Brightburn doesn't follow the later developments of evil superboy.
I'm guessing the Brightburn one. As they're both evenly matched and psychology wins.

Being a psychopath would mean having a slight edge over the normal superman.

Even if you're likely as used to it as SM, beating another person up is going to be easier to do if you don't view them as one.

Back
Top Bottom