What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone from FIC wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

Sailorpizza

You aka the frozen in carbonite user wake up as the current avatar was used by you, what's the first thing you do with all the abilities/items/weapons and weaknesses of the profile pic about certain character,item,animal & etc from fictional worlds or anywhere else from websites into the real world.

So what you gotta say to your friends,family and others from real life from having a different look with unique powers or something?

P.S would you say anything to your friend from frozen in carbonite forums or Me as a combination of Naruto & Sailormoon?

So how many events would happen?

Bonus event. We are in the Current DC's Universe was summoned by Dr. Manhattan or any of your favorite universes from fiction.

Last edited:
Take over the country, use America's political and military power to fix things worldwide. I'm a nigh indestructible high level d&d 3.5 spellcaster with added mind control and shapeshifting. There's not much on earth that can really stop me. (Avatar is a Rakshasa Maharajah or Rajahdirajah, so minimum level 20). And if I get caught/killed? So what, they get conscious reincarnation and are back to full power in a few years.

In my case I might be slightly better off, but yeah this would definitely take some getting used to.

My condolences on your situation, however.
I would always assume that ending in the body of someone else, of different size, gender or even species, must be quite a traumatizing event. Psychological issues aren't really logical, and even slightly off can have quite an impact on someone's mind.

And even if psychology is handwaved away for sake of discussion...

Then you would have quite a lot of issues when it comes to proving your actual identity as you are suddenly someone else

And even if that is handwaved away too, then ... how would we actually cope with having superpowers, if we gained any?

Take over the country, use America's political and military power to fix things worldwide. I'm a nigh indestructible high level d&d 3.5 spellcaster with added mind control and shapeshifting. There's not much on earth that can really stop me. (Avatar is a Rakshasa Maharajah or Rajahdirajah, so minimum level 20). And if I get caught/killed? So what, they get conscious reincarnation and are back to full power in a few years.
Based.

If I beat someone up for you could you see about making something that slows my aging a bit?:D

I would always assume that ending in the body of someone else, of different size, gender or even species, must be quite a traumatizing event. Psychological issues aren't really logical, and even slightly off can have quite an impact on someone's mind.

And even if psychology is handwaved away for sake of discussion...

Then you would have quite a lot of issues when it comes to proving your actual identity as you are suddenly someone else

And even if that is handwaved away too, then ... how would we actually cope with having superpowers, if we gained any?
I mean, I figure the entirely different build, sex, and everything would indeed be rather tough to acclimate to. :D

I mean, that's true. But I could back it up with the assertions made by everyone who knows me that I am who I am. If not, well... I am strong enough to make it significantly less of an issue. As for coping, I'd train and try to adjust to my new powers and everything.

I would stop violent criminals with the Gentle Fist.

I would tell my friends and family not to worry about me, I have fully embraced the life of a crime fighting heroine. My Mommy would probably be very worried about me, but I would insist that I will be okay. The rest of my family doesn't care.

Then I would use my powers for self-defense in case some creep wanna play grab ass with me again.

I could use my powers to help people find lost pets or items with the Byakugan.

Basically I'd be a friendly neighborhood Hinata, I'm sure ninja like reflexes would come in handy too.

All my avatars across QQ, FiC, SV, and SB are various humanoid avatar representations of Shub Niggurath. Assuming I don't immediately freak out from now eldritch senses, mind, body, and soul and either kill or mutate everything on the planet and can maintain some semblance or facade of humanity? Even then some interesting and weird stuff happens.
So what you gotta say to your friends,family and others from real life from having a different look with unique powers or something?
To my family: "What you're looking at now isn't even the real me... at least not all of me. It's like this is a communication device that isn't going to immediately cause your mind to self destruct. You all seem so tiny and insignificant now and that's not even an accurate descriptor. I can sense every bit of life down to your cells and the bacteria in the room and dimensions and concepts....", there's a pause as if there's distraction or deep thought for a moment, "I can't describe it any human language. It's beautiful though... like suddenly seeing and understanding the world and everything about it.", another pause followed by staring as I step closer, "I have to go away soon... Let me show you the universe or at least the fraction of what I can make you understand... don't worry, the discomfort won't last long."
So how many events would happen?
I probably end up leaving the planet to avoid completely destroying the Earth and likely end up still causing problems by mutating and spawning various creatures before that happens.

At best I probably end up converting every sapient being in the immediate area into Gof'nn hupadgh Shub-Niggurath or some form of Goat Spawn in an attempt to uplift them while I still care about that. People go varying degrees of insane by human standards from the physical and mental transformations. If I don't leave all the Earth flames with a holocaust of ecstacy and freedom in the best case scenario.
Bonus event. We are in the Current DC's Universe was summoned by Dr. Manhattan or any of your favorite universes from fiction.
Dr. Manhattan and I stare at each other. There's understanding between us on a level no human can comprehend. If he's the one that caused this transformation I probably thank him to some degree before leaving to explore the universe/multiverse and get a handle on things with him not really being able to stop me, probably ask him some advice first on being what is in effect a god that doesn't think like a human anymore.

Favorite universe... that's tough since I have several.

In the Cultureverse The Culture and the Minds probably end up assuming I'm some form of Sublimed before I show and/or explain I'm something very different. The Minds probably have issue with me being an Outside Context Problem.

Cthulhu Mythos? Possibly merge with, replace, or work with the original Shub Niggurath.

My Hero Academia? Eldritch mutations become a thing on top of Quirks.

Fallout? The wasteland becomes teaming with new, strange life.

Steven Universe? The Crystal Gems freak out in the likely chance that Steven and Connie receive my edritch gifts. I probably attempt to fix the Gem Monsters and make them more dangerous in the process.

Warhammer 40k? The Outer Gods are what Chaos wishes it could be. There's a collective freak out from them when they realize what I actually am. I get a lot of cultists and play around with the galaxy if I care about doing that.

Last edited:

I would tell my friends and family not to worry about me, I have fully embraced the life of a crime fighting heroine. My Mommy would probably be very worried about me, but I would insist that I will be okay. The rest of my family doesn't care.

Then I would use my powers for self-defense in case some creep wanna play grab ass with me again.

Basically I'd be a friendly neighborhood Hinata, I'm sure ninja like reflexes would come in handy too.
I'm going to point out that most Naruto world shinobi (Hinata and various Byakugan users included) give no indication that they would be bullet proof or even bullet resistant.

If you introduced guns or real world modern weapons to the Naruto setting a lot of shinobi would die rather quickly. Guns would be dangerous to even most Jonin.

Not saying you can't try to be a super hero, but you probably want to stay stealthy in your heroics to avoid getting taken out by some random guy with a gun.

Another issue is that you're the only one with chakra and a chakra network assuming it's just you becoming Hinata. It doesn't exist in humans in our world and didn't exist in humans in the Naruto world before the God Tree and the Otsutsuki clan arrived on the planet. Genjutsu and Gentle Fist are specifically based around exploiting or attacking a person's chakra network, which humans in our world don't have.

Not that you couldn't use other methods that don't rely on an opponent's internal chakra network or it wouldn't be effective on any descendants you might have who would presumably have chakra inherited from you, but what I'm saying is it's made rather clear that chakra is unique to the Naruto world and didn't even exist on their planet til what were basically aliens introduced it.

I'd note there's a similar problem with any characters being transported to a world that doesn't have some external thing in the environment that their powers rely on to work. For example, a mage who uses magic that relies on magical energy in other people or the environment.

Last edited:
I'm going to point out that most Naruto world shinobi (Hinata and various Byakugan users included) give no indication that they would be bullet proof or even bullet resistant.

If you introduced guns or real world modern weapons to the Naruto setting a lot of shinobi would die rather quickly. Guns would be dangerous to even most Jonin.

Not saying you can't try to be a super hero, but you probably want to stay stealthy in your heroics to avoid getting taken out by some random guy with a gun.

Another issue is that you're the only one with chakra and a chakra network assuming it's just you becoming Hinata. It doesn't exist in humans in our world and didn't exist in humans in the Naruto world before the God Tree and the Otsutsuki clan arrived on the planet. Genjutsu and Gentle Fist are specifically based around exploiting or attacking a person's chakra network, which humans in our world don't have.

Not that you couldn't use other methods that don't rely on an opponents' internal chakra network or it wouldn't be effective on any descendants you might have who would presumably have chakra inherited from you, but what I'm saying is it's made rather clear that chakra is unique to the Naruto world and didn't even exist on their planet til what were basically aliens introduced it.

I'd note there's a similar problem with any characters being transported to a world that doesn't have some external thing in the environment that their powers rely on to work. For example, a mage who uses magic that relies on magical energy in other people or the environment.
Good points. If I'm trying to paralyze somebody by locking up their chakra network, it wouldn't work if nobody else but me has a chakra network. In that case, I would use the Gentle Fist as solely a way to beat people up, with an emphasis on attacking their pressure points or vulnerable areas. The Gentle Fist is capable of doing damage that isn't supernatural in nature.

As for guns, that's true, even Jonin would have cause to fear a gun. In the movie about the Land of Snow, the villain had Gatling Gun kunai knives I believe, and they didn't fare so well against them if I remember right.

So I would stay in the shadows waiting for my chance to attack and only take on one or two people at close range. I'm assuming my reflexes would still be intact.

Considering the problems with people turning into other people with power sources that don't exist on Earth, I just assumed that such concerns would be explained away like we're just special people, and our powers still function because the question wouldn't be as fun if the powers didn't work.

So based on all you have said, I would stick to fighting only one or two people, surprise attacks, and use the Gentle Fist to attack vulnerable spots. My ninja like reflexes would aid me in taking down more skilled opponents.

But I might have to wear a bulletproof jacket, ahaha.

Thanks, @V4Guss.

Good points. If I'm trying to paralyze somebody by locking up their chakra network, it wouldn't work if nobody else but me has a chakra network. In that case, I would use the Gentle Fist as solely a way to beat people up, with an emphasis on attacking their pressure points or vulnerable areas. The Gentle Fist is capable of doing damage that isn't supernatural in nature.

As for guns, that's true, even Jonin would have cause to fear a gun. In the movie about the Land of Snow, the villain had Gatling Gun kunai knives I believe, and they didn't fare so well against them if I remember right.

So I would stay in the shadows waiting for my chance to attack and only take on one or two people at close range. I'm assuming my reflexes would still be intact.

Considering the problems with people turning into other people with power sources that don't exist on Earth, I just assumed that such concerns would be explained away like we're just special people, and our powers still function because the question wouldn't be as fun if the powers didn't work.

So based on all you have said, I would stick to fighting only one or two people, surprise attacks, and use the Gentle Fist to attack vulnerable spots. My ninja like reflexes would aid me in taking down more skilled opponents.

But I might have to wear a bulletproof jacket, ahaha.

Thanks, @V4Guss.
One would assume any jutsu or technique that specifically works with someone else's internal chakra would function just fine with other people that became someone from the Naruto setting (SailorPizza for example presumably has chakra and a chakra network due to being a genderbent Naruto). It's just that if it's only people from FiC getting transformed... there just aren't a lot of us with Naruto avatars that would have chakra.

Presumably things like psychic and many magical and reality warping effects sourced internally would interact properly, or in some form, between people who were turned into things from different settings but where the powers were close enough to each other.

We're all in the same setting of the real world in this scenario so one assumes no external stuff in the environment that would be in home settings unless introduced by people transformed into their avatars.

Personally, as Shub Niggurath, if I still find myself caring enough I'd try to spread the various powers around to even the playing field for everyone which would make more things work properly. I mean Shub Niggurath is an embodiment of reproduction, mutation, and life as commonly presented. Spreading powers around seems in character even if I were to lose my humanity.

If I find anyone with chakra from the Naruto setting it probably would be gifted to others via mutation. If the God Tree and Otsutsuki clan could introduce chakra to a world that didn't have it in it's home setting I don't see why an Eldritch reality warping God couldn't give people it after finding an example to spread to others. There's even implication that the planet the Naruto setting takes place on is not unique in having chakra artificially introduced in the past.

Maybe I can create a High Priest or Chosen One with my powers who's job it is to make sure anything mutated or created by me before I leave Earth doesn't destroy the world and make sure powers from other transformed people are proliferated properly.

So... @sneakykitten and @Sailorpizza may want watch out for some possibly mad Shub Niggurath cultists seeking to acquire blood and tissue samples to spread chakra and bloodline traits to other people. The same would apply to anyone with powers that can be spread via Shub Niggurath's powers gifted to whatever cultists I leave behind.

So like cuter Spiderman with lot of cool skills.

So like cuter Spiderman with lot of cool skills.
Yeah, I would help stop crime in my neighborhood like Spiderman but be way, way cuter. Maybe the newspapers would catch wind of what I'm doing and I would be in/famous, ahaha.

Back
Top Bottom