What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dr M: Malaysia will develop local arms industry to boost economy

HeavyArmor

Trust me, I'm a Tech-Priest
Author

LANGKAWI, March 28 — Prime MInister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today said Malaysia's arms industry will be developed to spur the country's economy much like the national car industry.

"We need to learn if we want to become a developed country, we need to have command of this knowledge," he told a press conference at the Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition 2019 (LIMA'19).

Dr Mahathir said Malaysian companies have improved their capabilities and technologies in recent years especially in defence technology.

I pray to god the Malaysian Arms industry will expend significantly, so I can switch jobs immediately.

I'm working in hell right now and wouldn't hesitate or look back to jump to an armament-related career.

Interesting....

I really don't have anything more to contribute till some actual products are shown, but I'll defently keep an eye on this.

Back
Top Bottom