What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomatic leaks, the British ambassador's comments on Donald are made public

Rufus Shinra

The British government is defending its ambassador to the United States as merely doing his job following reports of leaked memos in which he called President Donald Trump and his administration "dysfunctional" and "inept."
"We don't really believe this Administration is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional; less unpredictable; less faction riven; less diplomatically clumsy and inept," Darroch wrote at one point, according to the British news outlet.

Heh heh, reminds me of the moment when the entire UN sniggered at his speech.

And now, they are apologizing like crazy for the leaks and will have the ambassador apologize in person. London seems to have taken a bit too long to remember who it takes orders from, it seems.

And now, they are apologizing like crazy for the leaks and will have the ambassador apologize in person. London seems to have taken a bit too long to remember who it takes orders from, it seems.

Looks like the American slave-whippers didn't consider this apology to be enough.
The ambassador was branded "a very stupid guy" by the US president, after emails emerged calling his administration "clumsy and inept".

The Foreign Office praised Sir Kim's "professionalism and class".

The ambassador said he wanted to put an end to speculation, adding the leak had made it "impossible" to do his job.

In a letter to the Foreign Office, Sir Kim said: "Since the leak of official documents from this Embassy there has been a great deal of speculation surrounding my position and the duration of my remaining term as ambassador."

"We don't really believe this Administration is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional; less unpredictable; less faction riven; less diplomatically clumsy and inept," Darroch wrote at one point, according to the British news outlet. "

Fake News! Sad!

BoJo wants to suck Donnie's **** in order to get a trade deal in which he can dismantle the NHS in exchange for getting flooded with high fructose corn syrup. He cannot let a mere ambassador endanger the future of UK this way, now, can he?
Of course Trump's already made it clear that the conditions for any trade deal involve paying full US Market prices for medicines, destroying the NHS, and allowing the US to flood the UK with cheap, shitty, highly subsidized food, putting their native producers out of business.

Of course Trump's already made it clear that the conditions for any trade deal involve paying full US Market prices for medicines, destroying the NHS, and allowing the US to flood the UK with cheap, shitty, highly subsidized food, putting their native producers out of business.
It's not Trump's per se, but the US policy for quite some time, IIRC.

On one hand he's not wrong. On the other Britain needs to remember who wears the pants in our relationship . Still I hope to God this can be treated as a bad fever dream come 2020 cause I really want off Trumps wild ride.

Back
Top Bottom