What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DCEU Fodders vs MCU Fodders.

Sailorpizza

Gallery image 1 Gallery image 2 Gallery image 3 Gallery image 4 Gallery image 5 Gallery image 6

• 1 Eyes of the Adversary
  • 3 WW1 German soldiers
  • 1 Amazon warrior
  • 1 no named Kryptonian soldier
  • 1 Parademon
  • 1 Elite Atlantean aka Murk
VS
Gallery image 1 Gallery image 2 Gallery image 3 Gallery image 4 Gallery image 5 Gallery image 6

• 1 Chitauri
  • 1 Ultron Sentry
  • 1 Outrider
  • 1 Dora Milaje Soldier
  • 1 Kree Reaper
  • 1 MCU Asgardian Soldier
- both of the teams have standard gear

- Morals Off / Going all out and perfect teamwork for both sides.

- Battle takes place in the streets of Mexico City from real life.

-starts 30 meters apart

The side with the Kryponian wins.

Even if he is a mook that just got dropped onto Earth, random Kryptonians can still win by accident.

Not to mention that it is the same side with firearms, and the other side isn't exactly immune to bullets. Some are a bit resistant, but Ultron clones get shot up by Black Widow pistol and Hawkeye arrows, Dora are only half covered with vibranium undies, and even Asgardians are fairly easily ganked unless they are named major god-figures.

Just 3 German soldiers? I think a platoon or two would would work (maybe with a dozen or so AV7s).

The funny thing is, is that even the German soldier's have the capacity to deal with some of the MCU mooks despite being less trained than Black Widow and having outdated equipment xD

Either the Atlantean or the Kryptonian can solo. The 3 German soldiers could kill most of the MCU team.

Just 3 German soldiers? I think a platoon or two would would work (maybe with a dozen or so AV7s).
A platoon is immense overkill. We've seen Outriders, Chitauri, and Ultron drones die to pistol bullets. I'm pretty sure the Kree are no better either. The Dorae Miljae's armor might be bulletproof. Which leaves the Asgardian as the only one who we can be relatively sure won't be killed by 3 germans shooting from a few dozen feet.

MCU fodder sucks.

Last edited:
A platoon is immense overkill. We've seen Outriders, Chitauri, and Ultron drones die to pistol bullets. I'm pretty sure the Kree are no better either. The Dorae Miljae's armor might be bulletproof. Which leaves the Asgardian as the only one who we can be relatively sure won't be killed by 3 germans shooting from a few dozen feet.

A squad then?

I just explained how the current number is enough to almost win the fight by themselves and you still want to increase their numbers?

Are the bullets used to kill them of better quality than WWI weapons? I assume so, which is what makes me skeptical.

Back
Top Bottom