What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Customize" link at the top doesn't seem to do anything

Pyrion

Liquid Metal Nanomorph
It's that little switch icon to the right of Alerts. I'm clicking it and it does absolutely nothing, which of course is setting off my neuroses. Am I missing something?

Tech Support: Have you tried clicking it off and then on again?
When it comes to calling tech support if it's something I can't fix myself then I just go straight to tier 2 and tell 'em what's wrong. Don't even run through the usual "I'm having a problem" nonsense, just call and say "shit's hosed, yo."

So yeah, the thing's not working and it's nothing I can fix on my end. :p

When it comes to calling tech support if it's something I can't fix myself then I just go straight to tier 2 and tell 'em what's wrong. Don't even run through the usual "I'm having a problem" nonsense, just call and say "shit's hosed, yo."

So yeah, the thing's not working and it's nothing I can fix on my end. :p
Actually, it adds a # to the FiC web address your currently on.

I'll look into removing it when I have time, it came with the skin

It's removed.

It's removed.
There is still one on the bottom of the screen, next to the style selector. Though while I have you, I'd like to ask if it would be possible to get a dark theme that places the alerts tab at the right side of the screen? It's not a big deal, but when I've gotten used to checking the upper right corner for alerts on sb/sv/qq, it's a little annoying to have this site be an exception.

There is still one on the bottom of the screen, next to the style selector. Though while I have you, I'd like to ask if it would be possible to get a dark theme that places the alerts tab at the right side of the screen? It's not a big deal, but when I've gotten used to checking the upper right corner for alerts on sb/sv/qq, it's a little annoying to have this site be an exception.
Heh that's actually the default in XF 2. But I'll see once I get some more cash as these things cost money. <_<

Back
Top Bottom