What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Riddick kill the Predator?

TheRealCelene

Goddess of Foot Rubs and Confectionery
Banned
Riddick replaces Arnie from Predator, and has nothing but his clothes, his goggles, and a couple of knives.
Can he take on, and kill the predator before it gets him?

Probably. Riddick doesn't need all the fancy gadgets Pred does to be killer

Arnie kinda killed the predator by accident though, it stupidly went under the giant log he used as a counterweight, and he used it as a weapon to crush it. I don't know if Riddick can take it on head to head.
Yeah. By a fucking log.

That reminds me, painfully accurate and relevant:

Riddick has shown to have super strength, durability, fights a guy with super speed, is a clever bastard that fights alpha predators on a regular basis, naturally hunts with the kind of stealth of a Predator without needing that tech gear, and who fights off guys with handguns that do more damage than Predator shoulder cannons while using only his knives. Oh, and because of his heritage he can at times just straight up energy blast motherfuckers.

This isn't actually a fair fight. Riddick has more and better feats than Predators, with the only exception being an easily outrun self-destruct.

Why with the killing though? For all the tough exterior that Riddick has, he also has a moral code. Predators have their own code. I think that it is more like a comic book crossover where the heroes fight each other at first before going after a greater threat. Maybe even turning into a buddy cop comedy as they clean out an underworld of sentient-being traffickers.

Why with the killing though? For all the tough exterior that Riddick has, he also has a moral code. Predators have their own code. I think that it is more like a comic book crossover where the heroes fight each other at first before going after a greater threat. Maybe even turning into a buddy cop comedy as they clean out an underworld of sentient-being traffickers.
Not the original Predator. The original Predator was an evil dickhead of epic proportions (See video above)

Back
Top Bottom